Leftist Grooming: When is it too far?

Yes kicked me 5 times and tked me then I posted "you mad" meme after never talking to you ever in game or the discord prior to that.

All my fault. :baby:

I'd believe you KittyLoop,, but you're a liar
Even when you come close to the truth,
it's stretched so thin it's transparent and breaks
like a bad rubber

Is this thread still about pedo groomers?

Listened to James Lindsay on Joe Rogan recently, he mentioned one state moved the statute of limitations on gender butchery to 20 years. Now kids who were mutilated at the altar of progressive Marxism can sue their care providers when they grow into rational adults. Pretty good idea. Good first step.

Foreign owned MSM FOX news
going through a MAGA struggle session

‘I Was Part of the Problem’: Megyn Reflects on Her Past Coverage of Trans Kids and What Everyone Can Do Now Megyn Kelly

Maybe you queers shouldn't have pushed things so far? Maybe just peeped out of the closet, instead of going into the libraries dressed like that.

blah blah blah
I apologize and please don't sue me...

March 7, 2024
3 min read
Social Issues

Remember that segment I did about my position on preferred pronouns last summer? I’ve been thinking about it a lot lately and especially today after my conversation with detransitioner Isabelle Ayala and her attorney Jordan Campbell.

Isabelle shared that she started cross-sex hormones at 14 years old. Even though she stopped treatment, she said she knows she’ll never be the same. Her bone structure is compromised. She is experiencing vaginal atrophy and irregular periods. She is not sure if she is going to be able to have children.

I’ve been thinking about the first part of my pronouns segment (you can watch the entire clip below), where I acknowledged the coverage I gave this topic ......

unhinged ngl

When you post your typical 2-5 word combos this is exactly what I picture.

286434-800x533-monkey-with-cymbals.webp

Real men slap scammer erez in the face for fucking with children's toys because he's a pedo. And publicly embarrass him in court!

Back