Just bought a townhouse.....

T-Funk

Veteran XV
about 1100 sq ft w/ basement
near the biggest mall in the world lol
started from 225k and got it for 205k in a complex where they were 290k 1.5 years ago

pics possibly to follow

Fling :D

shared walls suck.

I hated every moment when I lived next to, above, or under someone.

But congrats. A friend of mine just got bought a short sale condo. Comps were $170-180 and he got it for $113. It definitely is a good time to buy.

Is that Edmonton then?

I rent a condo now (~900sq ft 1br). Love the location but I could never live in one for good. Shared Walls suck, and I want more space eventually. Also a pain in the ass to have a dog on the 5th floor.

while i agree that shared walls suck, im a couple years away from affording an actual house, and having neighbours on only 2 sides (left right) of me is a MUCH better feeling than neighbours on 4 sides(left right up down)

i checked out the noise level on these and its pretty acceptable although not nearly as soundproof as my cement apartment

Some places are better than others. If you get a place that built in an air gap + extra insulation and double-hung drywall on both sides of any shared walls (I think this is code for Condos in MN now) you'll do just fine.

I just bought some $250 sunglasses. In 20 years, lets see who's investment is worth more. YOU'RE FUCKED!

lol so im near a really big mall in edmonton then you fuckers
sure beats living downtown in bum central across from 2 gay bars

Back