Just back from China

It shows on the SSA.gov site what you paid in and shows what you get back. As usual cael you have no clue what you are talking about.

fact is my taxes pay your ss

Fact is I have to pay car insurance despite the fact at 41 years of age I have never had a wreak or a speeding/parking ticket. Fact is I have zero intention of wasting my time at the local community colleges my taxes pay for them.

Not good at thinking are you?

:lol:

see that is a dumb stereotype. I had no feeling of oppression or government involvement at all. My girl is from there are we just had a great time.
What a dumbass post. You went to the first special economic zone in China, a place that was literally fenced-in from the rest of the country for 30 years. They had all sorts of free market policies while the other billion Chinese slaved and starved... and you're impressed that you didn't 'feel oppression' while being a shitty tourist for a week.

Retarded American.

Fact is I have to pay car insurance despite the fact at 41 years of age I have never had a wreak or a speeding/parking ticket. Fact is I have zero intention of wasting my time at the local community colleges my taxes pay for them.

Not good at thinking are you?

:lol:

i probably pay welfare for the kids you abandoned too

god knows i paid the cps workers, cops, and judges along the way

<3 Gina

All those scholarships we have given to the young ghinese to study in European and American universities are paying off :birthday:

And Ginese chicks are p fucking hot tbh

Ni Xiuan CHINAAAAA

At least you turds are keeping to the textbook. When you can't win via logic and reason you revert to ad hominem attacks.

Here. Have some china related news.

y8SuPVd.png

What a dumbass post. You went to the first special economic zone in China, a place that was literally fenced-in from the rest of the country for 30 years. They had all sorts of free market policies while the other billion Chinese slaved and starved... and you're impressed that you didn't 'feel oppression' while being a shitty tourist for a week.

Retarded American.

yeah ok

i am glad u survived the torture @ the hands of the maoist commies

2 bad about the brainwashing tho :( ;) :king:

Scooby it is really emberassing that you posted this

Considering you went to one of the 3 only nice parts of china

Sad emberassing post

Scooby claiming to be red pro bush/trumo guy then making a retarded post like this

Why americans shouldnt be allowed on vacations

Plz delete this before you emberass yourself more

i dont know much about wechat pay but sounds like apple/andoid pay is easier? don't need to scan anything. US just needs more merchants to accept it. and to get rid of signature for big purchases

i dont know much about wechat pay but sounds like apple/andoid pay is easier? don't need to scan anything. US just needs more merchants to accept it. and to get rid of signature for big purchases

alipay.
25% of all china's transactions are electric
the company itself is worth more than goldmann sachs

Back