It's a shaaark A big ass shaarrk

Seems about right for a bull shark.. snubby nose on it, size is about right, looks like maybe some kinda estuary-ish location? (no sound here if there was a giveaway in there somewhere) If so, almost certainly a bull, yeah. They're about the only shark you'll find in brackish water.

BoRGI.jpg

Bullsharks are also known to be able to breath in fresh water. Very few sharks can do this

Throw one in a cottage friendly lake during summer and profit

Bullsharks are also known to be able to breath in fresh water. Very few sharks can do this

Throw one in a cottage friendly lake during summer and profit

Fresiish. dunno about a freshwater lake, but they do head up into the fresher areas of rivers.. hence my 'estuary/brackish' comments...

the ocean is great if you're on a big ass boat

minute a giant monster squid from the depths of the deep dark ocean takes out a cruise ship though I'm writing that shit off too

Since I am a fan of the Giant Squid, I can only hope one is big enough to sink a cruise ship for my own amusement.

:lol: fear of sharks

Sharks are something you acknowledge as a danger, but nothing you actually worry about.

When you're sitting out past the breakers bobbing up and down waiting for the next set of waves to come in and something bumps your leg, then you can start to worry.

Last edited:
Back