Is TW your favorite forum?

Is TW your favorite forum?

• Yes

Votes: 146 73.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 26.6%

• Total voters
wikipedia isn't a good example of your point

someone has to generate/maintain content there and it sure as hell won't be me or you

i just want to read it
well it's not the best example but look at all the stupid rules they made up there that's what I'm getting at. it's the rules that allowed some loser like bugs to make a legit run at getting our page removed. i mean he was considered relevant there. but yeah, it's not the best example i just wanted to post his picture more than anything to demonstrate the type of person that is going to be dictating policy in your normal online community if it's allowed to push out the alpha-male-bully factor that keeps INTJs in check in the normal population.

SA is politically correct bullshit, emasculated males, and empowered women, just like today's society.

TW is say what you want, politically correct be damned, men are still men, females are treated like they were before women's rights like it should be, just like the utopian society of yesteryears.

i love you tw.

* and thanks rayn for being a tolerant, stand-up guy

Last edited:
i cant remember what intj is but i know there was a thread on it here

*edit*

This place exists because of who rayn is, what he is like.

Honestly if he was any different or carried an ego or had an axe to grind this place would have been gone a long time ago.

I honestly have never spoken with Rayn at all but the fact this forum operates the way it does says a fucking lot.

are you serious he almost pulled it off. jislan sat down and redid the entire page otherwise it was getting deleted because wikipedia judged our wiki page content to be low quality and 'improperly sourced'

I find myself less and less entertained by TW. I guess I'm getting old and boring. :(
TW is like a comfortable old sweater that you never get tired of wearing. Yeah, it's nothing groundbreaking, but it's a great place to unwind and be whoever the fuck you want to be that day.

Btw, this thread finally got me to make my first donation to TW. I was planning on doing it as a Christmas gift, but never got around to it (until now).

Merry Christmas TW! :sunny:

i was always a big fan of keeping down the outcasts in society through bullying and i hold to that on the internet. social skills always will get you farther.

Back