Is TW your favorite forum?

Is TW your favorite forum?

• Yes

Votes: 146 73.4%
  • No

Votes: 53 26.6%

• Total voters
i meant like an anecdote or something
the way women must be talked about on SA. you can't say anything that could be considered misogynistic there or its a perma ban even if it's true because those nerds are so desperate for female contact they've decided they must white knight for every vagina on the internet lest they lose a precious opportunity to talk to some emo hambeast from montana

also neckbeard aristocracy isn't just happening on the internet

there are shitloads of carebear overly academic social justice politically correct types in every aspect of life

and the zealous higher than thou attitude that comes with it makes me go in the opposite direction every fukin time

yeah but on the internet those socially inept people are usually the only ones that give enough of a fuck about certain websites to do whatever it is you have to do to run shit. example: wikipedia. who the fuck is like, man, i really want to devote a lot of time to editting and moderating wikipedia aggressively?
Spoiler

wikipedia isn't a good example of your point

someone has to generate/maintain content there and it sure as hell won't be me or you

i just want to read it

i think phenomenon rayn is describing is perfect for SA. what a terrible forum, i'm glad i stopped going there. i just reddit for bullshit pics when i'm bored taking a dump. if i want to read ppl's opinions on shit i'll come on here bc u can recognize posters and kind of know where they're coming from. makes for a better experience imo

yeah but on the internet those socially inept people are usually the only ones that give enough of a fuck about certain websites to do whatever it is you have to do to run shit. example: wikipedia. who the fuck is like, man, i really want to devote a lot of time to editting and moderating wikipedia aggressively?
Spoiler

ya but outside internet they r the fuks that become judges police city council social workers get involved most in politics etc

vanster and icfire r go 2 examples for this

nah most of you weird me out.
but i keep reading it out of habbit. and you guys keep me grounded cause the other board i read is super liberal and the total other end of spectrum

definitely a handful of quality posters though

Last edited:
the way women must be talked about on SA. you can't say anything that could be considered misogynistic there or its a perma ban even if it's true because those nerds are so desperate for female contact they've decided they must white knight for every vagina on the internet lest they lose a precious opportunity to talk to some emo hambeast from montana
couldn't stand SA cuz they think having a vag is a special talent

Here it's more like a terminal disease

couldn't stand SA cuz they think having a vag is a special talent

Here it's more like a terminal disease

lol :)

also, i used to be a goon a long fucking time ago, but i only went there really to compete in the photoshop phridays they had. i logged in not too long ago there, and that place has really turned into a shithole.

Back