In dr office waiting to get vasectomy

mmm

at what age should you get tested

because i banged this australian bitch and halfway through she was like, you kiss better than any of the other guys i've had sex with in europe. scary shit. and it was not safe sex.

after 2 weeks
then after 6 months (takes that long for aids to show up)

also sperm makes up 1% of ejaculate
so you can still cream pie some bitch and not get em preggers

eh the girls i bang leave the country in a few days

they can't extradite for being a negligent father

#italy

so the local anesthesia shot to my scrotum did not hurt as bad as I was expecting too. Felt like you were yanking out 3 hairs at once. The needle went into the scrotum skin AND vas deferens (I had no idea this had nerves)

what felt fucking weird and caused pain discomfort during the procedure, was when he pulled the vas deference. It caused like a sharp/dull pain from my peehole, into my lower gut (fupa area), and then down into my balls.

I am nervous as fuck to take a piss, I have this feeling it will hurt.

I also having shit for 3 days and scared to do that as well

and also for those who want to get it done, do not go with the "no scalpel" route. Its actually them using some blunt plastic crap to puncture a hole into your skin. Great way to introduce bacteria into your body.

But this dr did the most fail safe way to do a vasectomy.
used a scalpel
pulled out the vas and snipped off a segment of the tube (not just cutting it in half)
cauterized both ends of the tube
stitched the bottom tube closed
folded the top tube up and stitched that together (this ensures the tubes cannot reconnect)

I don't see how this could get anyone interested in getting one since the pics were posted. It's like advocating abortion rights with pictures and stuff. Doesn't work that way.

I am nervous as fuck to take a piss, I have this feeling it will hurt.

I also having shit for 3 days and scared to do that as well

I don't remember either hurting.

But definitely do keep iced down and sedentary as much as possible for 2-3 days. You will be in for some pain if you don't. Again I say, even if you feel fine, avoid physical activity like the plague for the first 2-3 days.

The vaesectomy procedure wasn't shit. The aching afterward was much worse.

But now I don't have to worry about having more kids. Which is awesome.

congrats.

i just wish you'd done it before you pro-created. would have been much better deal for mother erf

Back