I'm thinking of buying a 360...

blazore

Veteran XV
Tell me why I should/shouldn't. I like Halo, but I'm not a fanboi - it would be strong plus and has got me thinking about it a lot more, but is by no means the reason. Are there any other games that are out/coming out that would make this worthwhile? I work 60 hours a week and I am out and about quite a bit, but I don't have cable and want something relatively mindless to do for a few hours a week.

:shrug: any comments are appreciated, thanks tw friends.

ps: I am not getting a ps3.

I was just contemplating this.

Though I may be going to see my friend in Indiana next week and we would get Halo3 and beat it together like we did in high school.

:lol: ps3, how fucking stupid do you have to be to buy one of those

buy a broken 360 (3 red light error) off of ebay and send it back to microsoft for a free one, that's what i did!

next spring i figure ill buy one of the systems, or when gta3 comes out.

Though I have to buy a bunch of random things, going from house with 6 guys to apartment alone means lots of the things im used to I no longer have.

Don't do it. PS3 is much better.

Only thing the box has is games, and the games are coming for ps3.

:huh:

"the only thing this GAME CONSOLE has over the game console i prefer is games, and the game console i prefer will have games sometime in the future."

Tell me why I should/shouldn't. I like Halo, but I'm not a fanboi - it would be strong plus and has got me thinking about it a lot more, but is by no means the reason. Are there any other games that are out/coming out that would make this worthwhile? I work 60 hours a week and I am out and about quite a bit, but I don't have cable and want something relatively mindless to do for a few hours a week.

:shrug: any comments are appreciated, thanks tw friends.

ps: I am not getting a ps3.

I used to be a big PC gamer however the recent hardware and software requirements in the PC market forced me to consoles. I bought my 360 4 months ago and will never look back. I have enjoyed the online gaming and have had a great over all experience . The used game market is great some titles will cost around 15 to 25 bucks.
I have a full theater surround setup and a DLP set. Gaming on the big screen (HD) in 5.1 surround is fantastic.
Must have games:

Racing= Forza 2
RPG= Oblivion (used for 25 bucks)
3rd person shooter= Gears of War
FPS=Prey (get used for 15 bucks)
Arcade=Online Poker kicks ass

Last edited:
next spring i figure ill buy one of the systems, or when gta3 comes out.

Though I have to buy a bunch of random things, going from house with 6 guys to apartment alone means lots of the things im used to I no longer have.

You'll be happy to know GTA3 has been out for a very long while.

Yeah, get a 360. I've been having a great time playing Madden 08, Forza 2, and NHL 08 over the past while. Lots of great games out already, a lot of killer games right on the horizon.

Back