If you smoke, or vape, you are a cunt.

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Watching the mother die because smoking was cool when she was 15. It's not so cool now she's 82. Watched my Dad die the same way. Genuinely struggling to understand otherwise intelligent people still smoking /vaping.

sry 4 ur lots Mitch, my mom is doing similar shit, drinking after she's been diagnosed with cirrhosis (she's 62)

Watching the mother die because smoking was cool when she was 15. It's not so cool now she's 82. Watched my Dad die the same way. Genuinely struggling to understand otherwise intelligent people still smoking /vaping.
In most cases dying at 82 is considered a long life. Vaping doesn't carry same cancer risks as smoking though. I don't think it's "safe" but you are not inhaling burning material in your lungs with vaping.

Do y'all think mitch would have this much angst if he were a normal sized person?

Yeah 82 is a long life, but 82 when the final decade of life is spent fighting for air isn't all that awesome

Yeah exactly. Sucks to have to watch that.

I've seen you agree with Juggs twice since the new forums came online. What the fuck is going on here.

Also sorry to hear about mom. My parents are hitting 71 next month....reality starting to set in I don't have much time with them left. Big part of the reason I want to move down to Florida.

In most cases dying at 82 is considered a long life. Vaping doesn't carry same cancer risks as smoking though. I don't think it's "safe" but you are not inhaling burning material in your lungs with vaping.
Yeah, but you're drawing Chinese made chemicals across a Chinese made battery into some of the most sensitive tissues in your body.

And you're talking about a country that makes dogfood that kills dogs, radioactive kids toys, and building materials that cause nervous system damage

But im sure their vape chemicals are much better

Yeah give vapers another 10 or 20 years to come to terms with the damage it's causing them..

Stupid fuckin habits that's for sure. The problem with smoke and vape is nobody does it in moderation.

Well you're not inhaling burning material into your lungs when you snort cocaine or inject a speedball, either.

Inhaling from a vaporizing cartridge has a bevy of harmful effects, and that's only the ones we have evidence of SO FAR.

I do not understand your point.

Back