If you smoke, or vape, you are a cunt.

it's made of matter

Chinese matter American matter it doesn't matter they're all the same matter

I thought I read somewhere that the vapor that is exhaled is based in some chemical with 3 atoms in it or something. Can you refresh me on what it is?
FFS Lavan, even silicone off gasses poison above 200F. Vape pens are no where near safe until our government says they are!

tbh laverne continues to own us by posting outlandish shit and we flock around the burn like a bonfire in spring

tbh laverne continues to own us by posting outlandish shit and we flock around the burn like a bonfire in spring
Come to my bonfire lemin, I'm 70% sure you won't die from Urushiol inhalation.

u66jxe2.jpg

In most cases dying at 82 is considered a long life. Vaping doesn't carry same cancer risks as smoking though. I don't think it's "safe" but you are not inhaling burning material in your lungs with vaping.
Vaping is the exact opposite of smoking. Inhaling moisture you can eliminate cannot be compared with inhaling hot dust that stays in your lungs forever

it is all about perspective. I suggest you spend more energy relishing the remaining time with her. My mom died in 1998 - she was 59 and I was almost 30. 25 years ago....damn. I think of all the time that was robbed where she could see what I accomplished, my kids accomplished....time she could have spent in retirement letting me spoil her. Nope - she just didn't wake up one morning.

My suggestion is focus on the time now....don't bother blaming. Do that later on your own time.

Back