If you could bop one TWer on the nose without any repercussions who would you choose?

Who would you choose to bop?

• Total voters
I would give Dare a long stare eye-to-eye and then a kiss on the forehead and a hug.

thanks for being considerate.

i think i'd choose goshin bc of his gofundme stunt and i would try to break his fgt nose so he can start another gofundme

i need the deets on how goshin is a grifter

him and his (((wife))) set up a gofundme because apparently his wife SUDDENLY had a medical condition that no one really knows about or understands that almost killed her, and then right after that, used the money they got from the gofundme to basically move out of the country to some touristy mexican paradise destination.

him and his (((wife))) set up a gofundme because apparently his wife SUDDENLY had a medical condition that no one really knows about or understands that almost killed her, and then right after that, used the money they got from the gofundme to basically move out of the country to some touristy mexican paradise destination.

probably moved to mexico so they could afford healthcare LOL

u can only pick one person to bop. if you want someone outside of the sanctioned poll choices then select other and post

Soviet time travel technology that steal American money too good for you.

I would track down Mitch when he comes into country, and sneak up behind him. I'd push him down and ride his back like a hobby horse in airport, and get picture, or better yet enough video to put it on You Tube.

they didnt move to costa rica they just took a vacation there exactly 6 months after she almost died and getting 20k+ from a gofundme during a global pandemic while pregnant

Back