I sex too much and now owie

So I was having a awesome session in my bathroom when I noticed blood on my dildo. I think I broke my butt. HALP! :(

CLIFFS:

-was sexing
-saw blood
-broke my butt
-no more sexing for a week so butt can heal

so by dildo you mean rent was due and he wouldnt stop?

you dont gotta lie to kick it

I have a 8"x2" dildo I got from Adam & Eve. It's a nice big cock. I like it a lot. It makes me squirt. It broke my butt though. Prob cause I had ran out of lube and I used conditioner like a dumb ass. I should have went to the store for more lube but I was hot to trot and couldn't wait to have that big cock all in my tight ass.

I'm a sexy bitch and I love sexing my sexy body. Now my bottom is throbbing cause it wants to be filled. It aches. This isn't fun. Imagine blue balls x 2. No fun at all. :(

Last edited:
I'm looking for better lingerie cause what I have now sucks. Just a few pairs of thong panties, stockings, and a silk nighty. Everything fits perfect and it does look good on me it's just I'm looking for the level next look.

wtf dude pics

I have a ton of pics and vids but you will never see them.

EDIT: My butt is throbbing cause it wants to be fed. Imma get an ice pack to sit on. BRB

Last edited:
Got an ice pack. This isn't fun guise. The girls here at TW can relate cause they have a pussy and I have a man pussy. The throbbing is madd wack but I can't sit on my cock cause I broke my butt when I was throwing it back like the pro I am.

So now instead of sitting on my big dildo I'm sitting on an ice pack while eating a pimento cheese sandwich.

FML :(

EDIT: This is a good pimento cheese sandwich. Not the off brand crap it's the really good kind. Just a tad bit spicy so you get a kick with every bite. Super yum.

Last edited:
What in the unholy fuck is an anal fissure? I don't like the sound of that. Also I don't understand why I would be bleeding cause I've had that cock for months and it fits perfect.

Fuck work. Imma take a nap. Hopefully when I get up my butt wont be throbbing. I'm going to nap on my couch wearing nothing but my black thong panties.

EDIT: OMG I wanna fuck so fucking bad!! AHHHHHRGRGREais hfs:Lguigh'l

Last edited:
Back