I feel screwed by child support

I skipped page 5 & 6 (lazy, no disrespect).
But yes, it is never 50/50 when kids are involved. More likely than not the mother will get the kids (Substory: When I went through this when I was younger [around..? 8 maybe it started] I wanted to live with dad, dad wanted myself and my brother to live with him, mum wanted us obviously, and my brother was beastly careless, so it appeared. We did all the court bullshit and no matter what ended up with mum. :shrug:)
Anyway, the one with the kids of course gets 50% + the extra for the kids, so in a nutshell, the other person gets screwed, regardless of if it's the father or mother.
Also, I browsed that site and the picture you said was Halloween was by far my favourite. :sunny:
I dunno if I've read previously and missed it, but what was the reasoning behind your divorce?

Edit: Read the pages, and Whimsical's story is full of win.

Last edited:
Stop making excuses for this god bullshit and your life might get better.
ya, he's testing you... run away from your crazed mind when he asks you to sacrifice your other child to prove you believe/love him/it.

yeah listen to this guy

stop believing in something that gives you hope when you're going through hell so...

wait what

yeah listen to this guy

stop believing in something that gives you hope when you're going through hell so...

wait what

The last thing I'd be doing if my kid dies is praising god and thinking it's all a test to prove your love for him. If I truely believed and my kid died I'd be all over god with Fuck yous and go to hell fighting for satans army,,, thank god I don't believe in a god like jesus.

"Job 11:5 God does not shield believers from difficult circumstances, but he examines or tests both the righteous and the wicked for some God tests become a refining fire while for others they become an incinerator for destruction.

We are using this difficult time as a time of growth with our dear God!
Praise God for all of the wonderful times that he has given us with our precious son!"

Good Pic - King of Kings

nintendowii7.jpg

sorry about your son. However $550 a month for one child isn't too much at all. if anything it should be more. kids are expensive and worth every penny.

Good Pic - King of Kings

nintendowii7.jpg
That sterophone is from his Wii packaging. All the time in the hospital he got quite good at video games on all platforms.

A great moment for me as a dad was when he was playing T2. I forget which map it was but he around 5 years old and playing stay at home LD. He was on the flag stand and chained down a shrike after 2 quick passes(who was just distracting). He then turned around and mine-disked an incoming capper, then he got a disk on the next capper and finished it with a snipe to the back of the head. I was watching over his shoulder and I was amazed.(and proud)

He loved watching me plat T1/T2 and really loved shoutcast when I was playing. Sad part is that in another year or two he would have been better then me.

He also argued with his mother and I about going to the last two Uvalan's with me. He said that I could play on HIS laptop and he would play on MY good computer. :lol:

Jesus christ dood. I hope for the very best for you in the near future and the very worst for your soon to be ex wife.

That sterophone is from his Wii packaging. All the time in the hospital he got quite good at video games on all platforms.

A great moment for me as a dad was when he was playing T2. I forget which map it was but he around 5 years old and playing stay at home LD. He was on the flag stand and chained down a shrike after 2 quick passes(who was just distracting). He then turned around and mine-disked an incoming capper, then he got a disk on the next capper and finished it with a snipe to the back of the head. I was watching over his shoulder and I was amazed.(and proud)

He loved watching me plat T1/T2 and really loved shoutcast when I was playing. Sad part is that in another year or two he would have been better then me.

He also argued with his mother and I about going to the last two Uvalan's with me. He said that I could play on HIS laptop and he would play on MY good computer. :lol:

aw jeez

:(

There ain't no fucking god and this thread proves it yo.

You roll with what life throws at you don't pray to some mystical entity only written about in retarded books when you feel hopeless.

Damn.... this kind of shit really makes me look back and truly appreciate every single thing in my life.

You are truly a good person hfingers...

Epicurus said:
Is God willing to prevent Evil, but not able? Then he isn't Omnipotent! Is God able to prevent Evil, but not willing? Then he is Malevolent! Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh Evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Got in here late, but yes, the courts side with the ho, which is why many guys become dead beat dads.

The lawyers will try to divide everything up, each side demands the world. You cut a deal just like buying a car. The ho asks for everything, the man offers much less. If both people can't agree it goes to the attorney.

I hope this thread makes people realize why you don't get married.

The problem is
1. No one believes the things I'm saying.
2. A handful of happily married people will speak up saying things are great.
3. Most people are too embarrassed or ashamed to post stories like the OPs. But that's what happens in real life.

Last edited:
Got in here late, but yes, the courts side with the ho, which is why many guys become dead beat dads.

The lawyers will try to divide everything up, each side demands the world. You cut a deal just like buying a car. The ho asks for everything, the man offers much less. If both people can't agree it goes to the attorney.

The problem is
3. Most people are too embarrassed or ashamed to post stories like the OPs. But that's what happens in real life.

OMG YES

That sucks man. Id definitely take advice from some of the people who said call around about the free lawyers. The law schools would be the first place I went, although it seems wierd they would take this kind of case. Its still worth a try. You, without a doubt, need a lawyer. This might even sound kind of gay or pussyesque, but I would also call some good divorce lawyers in your area and ask for a consultation. Id then spill them your recent misfortunes. Id tell them you cant afford to pay immediately, but could make payments. See if its worth it in the long run. Sometimes youll find a lawyer with a conscience too and give you a discount or let you slide on some payments. My buddy is pretty big lawyer in this town and has done several freebies because of his big heart.

Hope shit gets better for you. It could hardly get worse. Also, dont get married again.

The problem is

you need to write a book

i will be your editor

we will have infomercials

you will wear denim

it will be glorious

Back