I am attempting to give a roach a heart attack

Chances are you're only making him stronger by feeding him sugar alongside a stimulant.

I figure pretty soon he's going to shatter the glass and kill you.

Nice knowing you bro.

what would happen if you heated a bug
ugh i dont want to think about it :/ prolly just explode?

What happens when you heat anything enough? It has a form of explosion... whether it be solid, liquid or gas.

a massive dose of caffiene won't even take out kieth richards

that roach is probably writing some bluesy pop song right now

Put it in freezer for about 20min, and then attach a fishing thread line to it while it's still "frozen", let it come back to life and walk it around.

used to catch bees back in highschool and do this kind of stuff. Was cool when you had like 20 bees all attached and flying togheter.

Put it in freezer for about 20min, and then attach a fishing thread line to it while it's still "frozen", let it come back to life and walk it around.

used to catch bees back in highschool and do this kind of stuff. Was cool when you had like 20 bees all attached and flying togheter.

I'd be worried about the bees stinging me. That would be awesome to see 20 bees flying together attacked to fishing thread.

Chances are you're only making him stronger by feeding him sugar alongside a stimulant.

I figure pretty soon he's going to shatter the glass and kill you.

Nice knowing you bro.

He's going to evolve to a higher plane of existance and create a line of super-cockroaches that will dominate us all

^^ No. They freeze during winter, why would they die being in the freezer for 20min ? They just get all dizzy.

Back