Hurricane Harvey

We just got what was once "Harvey" here in DC. It was plain for all to see that Harvey had already shot his wad in Texas.

DIlrjW6V4AAYRzL.jpg

CHIEF VANSTER IS hof POSTER
He's the only guy here who has the drive and discipline to run a marathon. Not to mention doing 90 fukn miles.

That's just WIN. Chief of Ownage tbh. Too bad Vanster has drinken too deply of the liberal bs, but he'll learn and grow.

Last edited:
A Seinfeld is slang for a person that spends a lot of money on expensive racing bicycles and equipment and doesn't race. Freddy is the old-school term for that, but after the main character in Seinfeld kept a Klein racing bike hanging in his apartment that he never rode, that term started to replace the old one.

Wait a second... are you saying people are so fucking stupid that they named something after a set piece hanging on a set? In a television studio for a show about a guy that doesn't exist?

and then you used that slang as some kind of 17's modern culture lol reference?

What the fuck do you call a toilet that is never 'used' on a set?

Your brain?

Wait a second... are you saying people are so fucking stupid that they named something after a set piece hanging on a set? In a television studio for a show about a guy that doesn't exist?

and then you used that slang as some kind of 17's modern culture lol reference?

What the fuck do you call a toilet that is never 'used' on a set?

Your brain?

That's 4 questions, but in answer to your first one, yes.

There are a lot of people in the cycling community that buy a lot of fancy equipment that they don't use.

In the 80's, the terms for that person were "poodle" and "Freddy." Once Seinfeld became popular and they noticed that the Klein bicycle was simply ad-placement for a Jewish bicycle builder (Klein), the term Seinfeld became the new joke in the cycling community.

It has stuck. While Klein tried to unsuccessfully sue Cannondale for copyright infringement and the rest of the things Jews sue for, it was dismissed, and to your question, yes, a person that has a lot of equipment and incapable of physical achievement is a "Seinfeld." Archaic: Poodle, Freddy.

Tonto bitches about racism on TW, and then uses "and the rest of the things Jews sue for".

Tonto bitches about racism on TW, and then uses "and the rest of the things Jews sue for".

lol I know that racism is a big concern here on TW, and it's a trigger for the sjw's that are white-oriented.

why do you call me tonto?

your question, yes, a person that has a lot of equipment and incapable of physical achievement is a "Seinfeld." Archaic: Poodle, Freddy.

I get it.. I do. I like the classics like dumbass, lazy, auto accident, paralyzed, serious health condition... they are all good enough for me.

I just never heard someone call someone else a seinfeld and I seriously question whether I would let them continue living after hearing them say it, out loud, in public, near other people.

Back