Hurricane Harvey

JoMo

Veteran XX
Texas, you're fucked.

This thing is rapidly intensifying and will hit land as a major (CAT 3+, 115 mph+) hurricane.

6-10 feet storm surge..... 20-30" of rain....

Satellite:

COD: GOES16 Infrared

152721_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Last edited:
not even a drop in the bucket compared 2 the rape californians and zonies r doing 2 texas

then the (((new))) texans repeat the abuse on another generation of victims when they give up on their destroyed home and invade colorado, utah, etc.

what i'm saying is google and the golden state warriors are responsible for any bad things that happen to people in this storm

u can't deny the ~truth~

I hope it wipes Corpus Christi off the map and gives san antonio some good rain.

Isn't there some way we could move the storm to the other side of the baja peninsula and let it take out california? i think that'd be a win/win for all.

edit - holy fuck. that sat image has me trippin' balls.

Last edited:
never seen RI like this right before a mainland usa landfall

black people will die

possibly even white people

Celia was the same way. was nothing like 24 hours before it hit.

they are saying pretty much cat 3 confirmed before landfall, possibly cat 4 on some models.

gonna be AWESOME!!

this is looking more like wilma did when it was a TS

eye starting to appear on latest IR

wilma hit 882mb which seems possible now

holy shit

one of the models predicting this path

a0f2eded7b21793695e32570a1f176d0c21da4f211621a5927caabe347bd15c1.gif

it just sits there for like 24 hours lol this is gonna be awesome

I'm on call starting tomorrow, ending Monday morning. Told my wife to just take a vacation and drive to Austin tonight to hang out with family. I'm going to be stuck at the hospital for 3+ days, no reason to stick it out by herself. Cancelled all our elective cases for tomorrow and Monday. And the hospital already is setting up a 'command center', wasn't around for Allison in 2001, but given the number of times it is referenced by the staff that were here for it, they aren't holding back on the prep.

Not really worried about our place, live on the 22nd story and car is parked on the 4th floor away from the outside, but don't really want anyone stuck in it without power whiel it is 90+ degrees outside.

Back