Humble Bundle - Origin

okay c00l

win-win situation for everyone involved. cheap games, everything goes to charity (I put in $10 for the Red Cross), EA might get some money from DLC in certain games but not from me.

fuck you. this needs to go on more often.

That will be about .50c once they take out 'admin' fees and misc charges.

I love being a cynical bastard - it keeps me going through the day

maybe it's the 8983040357 people trying to redeem their BF3 and Dead Space codes on a Friday night now that there is time to play

My last keys. First come first served,

Steam Keys:

Dead Space - 47TVJ-JNMGK-04ADR

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - 22WY3-63TVX-R79JT

Origion Keys:

Dead Space 3 - A7F7-TSVB-6FX9-L3NM-4WFF

For the Sims 3 you have to do the following according to the humble bundle message;

1>If you have not done so already, create your free Origin/EA account on www.origin.com.

2>Log in to the Sims 3 community website Home - Community - The Sims 3 using your Origin email and password. If you are logging in for the first time, use your provided key for the Sims 3 base game during the registration process.

3>To redeem the games on your Sims 3 account select "My Page" -> "My Account" -> "Register a Game"

4>Enter your 20-character key for The Sims 3, Late Night Expansion, or High End Loft Stuff. (note, if you entered the The Sims 3 base game code in step 2, you don’t need to re-enter it here)

Sims 3 - 56HH-KSUL-VHMA-6BQY-NHJV

The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff - EMJJ-BRR6-JZGL-GQFK-UZLJ

The Sims 3 Late Night - 6B7F-79CH-DU23-HL85-G6CT

For The Sims 3 Date Night you need to do this instead;

1>Log in to the Sims 3 community website using your Origin email and password: Home - Community - The Sims 3

2>Under the "My Page" menu section at the top of the page, scroll down to "My Account" and select the "Redeem A Code" option under the sub-menu.

3>Click on "Redeem a Code"

4>Type in your provided "Sims 3 Date Night DLC Community Key" from your unique download page and click "Redeem".
​​
5>Click on the link for your "Purchase History" which should be visible after typing in your code. You can also access it under "Store" > "My Store Account" > "Purchase History" from the top of the page.

6>Click on the "Download" link under the icon. This will open your Sims 3 launcher and begin downloading the content through the launcher.

7>Once finished downloading, click on the "Install" button.

The Sims 3 Date Night - 6HP8-MZRR-28DR-4MG6

Enjoy and if you have any problems... that ain't my problem.

origin was giving me the key redemption error message but i was able to still redeem and install anyway

apparently bf3 has no ingame server browser and forces you to go to their website in your browser to join a server

what a fucking joke

uninstalled it and origin.

battlelog is like the last reason to whine about bf3

battlelog works fine, game is shit

origin sits completely hidden in the tray, when you want to play bf3 you just go to the battlelog site click on a server and boom you're ingame, the system works flawlessly

Last edited:
I don't want to deal with origin. Other than BF3 I have no desire to try any of these games out except maybe burnout for a couple minutes. Already have mirrors edge via steam sale though...its a decent game. Never got too far into it though

apparently bf3 has no ingame server browser and forces you to go to their website in your browser to join a server

what a fucking joke

uninstalled it and origin.

it forces you to go to the website in your browser just to play singleplayer campaign :lol:

i replayed it with my triple screen set up and it was like a new game to me :p

BTW... tried playing dead space.... fucking meh... there is shit for options so i cant change a dam thing really. then i got to this part fairly fast in the begging where i have to get through some door and nothing works. i lost interest fast.

Last edited:
e0LB13S.jpg

Back