Humble Bundle - Origin

Even if Origin is fine it doesn't matter, I'm far too invested in Steam and have no interest in having another bullshit overlay running all of the time in the background.

uuhh, Origin has had a BUNCH of sales selling AAA titles for under $10

all the problems you are talking about were complaints at launch
Battlenet and Steam all had massive issues at their launches too
Origin has been out long enough you'd expect them to be able to handle a few thousand people redeeming product keys for a Humble Bundle they knew about beforehand.

LOL

EA Games / Origin.com fail.

You can't even login to the Origin Web sites to retrieve a password to login and play.

The password reset email gives you a link that is "Domain Unknown" and the Origin.com pages are 404 at the moment.

:facepalm:

LOL

EA Games / Origin.com fail.

You can't even login to the Origin Web sites to retrieve a password to login and play.

The password reset email gives you a link that is "Domain Unknown" and the Origin.com pages are 404 at the moment.

:facepalm:

:lol:

Exactly DLC is why they are doing it. Better to give the game away for free. Gillette figured that shit out 60 years ago.

Charity is just to try and add a veneer of respectability to their rapacious greed.

Fuck em

okay c00l

win-win situation for everyone involved. cheap games, everything goes to charity (I put in $10 for the Red Cross), EA might get some money from DLC in certain games but not from me.

fuck you. this needs to go on more often.

having fun with burnout paradise with a dual screen setup. it has a nice option for putting the car to 1 side.

3 screen would be better but that setup i dont have right now.

i did have to do a softTH2 hack to get my monitor to span horizontally becuase windows 7 is retarded

Back