House introduces bill to repeal Patriot Act

Won't pass, shame though. Also skeptical because this sounds like something nearing common sense, which hasn't been welcome in congress for a while.

unfortunately most of the retarded fake libertarians on TW these days have not been around long enough for us to go back in their post history to see how much of a raging hard-on they had for it when it was passed way back when...

unfortunately most of the retarded fake libertarians on TW these days have not been around long enough for us to go back in their post history to see how much of a raging hard-on they had for it when it was passed way back when...

I have. You're welcome to check mine.

What I found most surprising (or rather typical) is the quantity and frequency of the nutjob liberals on this board clamoring for HOPE & CHANGE around 2008 who were soooooo fucking convinced that their messiah Obama would repeal the Patriot Act and restore "freedom" to the land. Yeah, that worked out real nicely.

What I found most surprising (or rather typical) is the quantity and frequency of the nutjob liberals on this board clamoring for HOPE & CHANGE around 2008 who were soooooo fucking convinced that their messiah Obama would repeal the Patriot Act and restore "freedom" to the land. Yeah, that worked out real nicely.

agree, and i would never check your history homepiece...

repeal the NDAA too

not that this will actually pass.

heh, he doubled down the NDAA.

wonder how many of his big supporters even realize that...

hope and change

dope for the deranged

said he would repeal patriot act...but vastly expanded it...plus added some new NDAA super provisions

bitched about deficit spending...doubled down even worse than the massive spender before him.

came out preaching about the need for true transparency, but has provably become the least transparent president in American history.

Obama Administration Hits Another Grim Record on Lack of Government Transparency

obama not only didn't close guitmo, but started his own back in Chiraq/Chicongo

not only didn't stop the war in afghanistan, but got 4x as many of our troops killed in that shit hole than idiot bush did

took credit for ending the iraq war...only to start it back up with more boots on the ground

pushed for his own war for wmd in Syria

has drone bombed more nations than any of his idiotic allegedly anti-war followers could ever begin to count or point to on a map.

gg hf black bush saved us all

Last edited:
Capt Tryhard trying harder than ever before go figure.

Why not insert Nazi references, to let us know for sure you are in it to win at all costs.

Back