HOLY SHIT GREAT SANDWICH!!!!!

I have an Italian Deli down the street from my house.

I can go in and get a $7 sub with 3 kinds of imported italian meat and cheese. Always amazingly delicious.

Ciabatta bread
Pesto (both slices)
Genoa salami
Hot capicola
Hot sopressata
Roasted red peppers
Mozzarella

I almost died eating this.

Discuss.

drkura.jpg

Whole wheat bread
Turkey
Ham
Bacon
Lettuce
Tomato
Honey Mustard

Nothing beats the classic club :drool:

Ciabatta bread
Pesto (both slices)
Genoa salami
Hot capicola
Hot sopressata
Roasted red peppers
Mozzarella

I almost died eating this.

Discuss.

In grade 10 I use to eat a sandwich everyone nicknamed the 'throwup sandwich' (after some chick seeing me eating it threw up in the hallway after getting grossed out)

Basically took a kaiser bun and took out the bread in the middle so you were left with just a shell

From there stuffed it with roast beef, peanut butter, jam, margarine, salad dressing, sliced meats, nutella, lettuce, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lotsa lotsa cheese and whatever else I could find edible in the fridge

Then nuked it for 3 minutes. Tasted amazing though looked like hell...

In grade 10 I use to eat a sandwich everyone nicknamed the 'throwup sandwich' (after some chick seeing me eating it threw up in the hallway after getting grossed out)

Basically took a kaiser bun and took out the bread in the middle so you were left with just a shell

From there stuffed it with roast beef, peanut butter, jam, margarine, salad dressing, sliced meats, nutella, lettuce, ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, lotsa lotsa cheese and whatever else I could find edible in the fridge

:huh:

Pesto is amazing, by the way.

i dont see how this could possibly taste good by any stretch of the imagination

are your taste buds broken?

Back