HOLY SHIT GREAT SANDWICH!!!!!

Another good variant of this sandwich is to replace the pesto with black olive tapenade and remove the red peppers.

For some reason tapenade and peppers don't jive.

You don't believe my story?

fun fact that i'm sharing now that i'm drunk

there used to be a fucking incredible butcher right near that big y.
i used to stop by once a month. they'd been there forever. they seriously had the best meat i had ever seen.

but they moved about 2 years ago. now they're in... north willington? Whatever that town right next to tolland is.
they're only open like one day a week now and their quality seemed to slip.
i was seriously bummed

they had everything i could possibly want and it was easily 20x better than anywhere else.
their filet mignon was like butter converted into beef.

i am also super fucking pissed that valley fish went out of business
but you probably wouldn't know about that since you aren't from that area.

This was entered into the Kuradex once in the cooking section of the Kuradex section 6 Entry #41 on may 10th , 2008.

Good sandwich, thats for sure, but you forgot the sauteed onions, and broil the sandwich for a few minutes.

Even better keep the peppers, add the provolone...a spicy sandwich is how nature intend it to be...

I can appreciate spicy. I think that's achieved to a high degree with the spiced meats. And I'm not a big fan of raw peppers in sandwiches.

Maybe a few slices of fresh tomato instead.

I can appreciate spicy. I think that's achieved to a high degree with the spiced meats. And I'm not a big fan of raw peppers in sandwiches.

Maybe a few slices of fresh tomato instead.

i cant stand tomato anymore =\ its one of those things i've just grown to hate.

Another good variant of this sandwich is to replace the pesto with black olive tapenade and remove the red peppers.

For some reason tapenade and peppers don't jive.

dunno man, pesto on a sandwich is some kind of wonderful. I don't know why it's not more popular.

Back