HOLY SHIT GREAT SANDWICH!!!!!

Kurayami did you get any meat from that exceptional butcher that moved from Tolland or Ellington to Willington Hill. You stated earlier that that butcher had some of the best meat you ever tasted. I think I might venture from my parents real estate out in southeastern shore area of CT up towards your region. The freshness of the meat and cheese makes the sandwich my friend.

:lol:

i dunno this was back when he was vague about it and not in guys i have a girlfriend who yells at me did i mention i have a girlfriend mode

I can appreciate spicy. I think that's achieved to a high degree with the spiced meats. And I'm not a big fan of raw peppers in sandwiches.

Maybe a few slices of fresh tomato instead.

True true, there have been a few times I've actually ruined a sandwich making it too spicy...spicy to the point you lose taste, start sweating, and your nose starts running... :ugh:

HEY i said that was redneck food

you're supposed to respond and say something like "no its not" then i go "LOL you're a redneck, eat ur redneck food"

i had it all planned out. this trolling shit is hard.

Im just going to throw some pastrami ham and turkey together for lunch

but i have been eating pastrami with anything lately

Blotter, Kura's already five moves ahead of you with the trolling, he already predicted that and your previous statement...you're already in check buddy...

the basil thing was kura's first attempt to tell tribalwar that he had a girlfriend
Don't be so modest.

Your method of nonchalantly posting pictures of yourself holding onto a black girl (with her face MS Painted off) was far, far better.

Pesto on sandwiches is a rite of passage that only true men can savor.

Fresh basil > pesto :D

Not a huge fan of pesto tbh. Now a nice balsamic dressing on same, said sammich and you got my interest. Oh and maybe some sundried tomatoes.

ugh now I am hungry. Sandwich sounds good.

However, I am probably going to just goto the safeway delli and get me a sandwich that is at least of higher quality than crap(sub)way.

Back