Hitting up the US in November

Rulide

Veteran XX
So im heading to Canada briefly in November and planning to hit the states for about 3 weeks, never been there before.

Where is a good place to hit up in November? I was thinking down Nevada or Florida way.

Go spend a week around the southwest vegas, zion, moab, grand canyon. Then drive the pacific coast and spend a few nights in san fran. It really depends what you want to do though...

Florida isn't that bad so long as you stay away from the tourist traps. Visit the state and national parks and forests. Some of the beaches are nice, most are shit.

What type of things do you like to do? That would narrow down a lot of your choices.

:sunny:

Well areas like Nevada, arizona and those desert type places look interesting. Always wanted to hire a car and just drive through those areas for a while. Ive watched too many movies like Vanishing point, 2 lane black top and the california kid.

I also want to eat all the shit food you have. I want a massive burger after being in africa so long.

So im heading to Canada briefly in November and planning to hit the states for about 3 weeks, never been there before.

Where is a good place to hit up in November? I was thinking down Nevada or Florida way.

well whats your thing? nature or city life?

regardless the more south you go the warmer it will be.

Visting San Diego to see mofo's big head is not a bad idea at all. he lives on a boardwalk on the beach... shame its November cause the girls will be wearing more. also we have Hodad's which is arguably the best burger joint in California

Where are you from?

What things interest you?

With out any information, I'd recommend Las Vegas, San Francisco, Austin, Denver, New Orleans, Chicago, NYC.

Back