[hit it or not]

Ive fucked some skinny girls that weigh that much and feel like Im breaking them. I need something to push back and some hips to grab. I think this might turn a new cheek for you. Hit it, or send her my way.

I have never had sex with a girl that is less than 1000 lbs, I like em fat a smelly with extra cheese in-between the wrinkles. I mean cheese you can eat with a spoon, plus fat girls can’t run very fast.

I have never had sex with a girl that is less than 1000 lbs, I like em fat a smelly with extra cheese in-between the wrinkles. I mean cheese you can eat with a spoon, plus fat girls can’t run very fast.

I was eating just as I read that.

You suck.

That is disgusting. but very fuunnay.

bonk2.jpg

bonk1.jpg

bonk.jpg

Well, would ya ?

oh yes

:rofl:

btw, I wouldn't go out of my way to hit it, but I suppose if she was coming up anyways and she was staying with me, I would.

Personally, I think she wears too much make-up, and you can tell by comparing the first and second pics. But that's one of my things, I'm not a fan of girls who wear a lot of make-up.

I agree tho dil, it's weird for everyone to bash you on this hit-it-or-not. I thought it was a reasonable thread :shrug:

Back