[hit it or not]

thats not big

and yes

hips are your friends

well, to be honest the only girls I tend to fuck are the petite types.. I mean, shapely but small.

so I'm feeling like I'm going to make a complete joke of my sexual prowess this weekend.

so you're secretly gay and like to pretend you're fucking little boys

ok

not so much, no. like I said, they still have to have shape to them.. they just tend to be smaller. I'm more attracted to a girl I can really put my arms around and almost smother? and pick up and toss around..

ed- to add a side note to this, my best buddy is the exact opposite. he finds the girls I fuck around with look too small, whereas he prefers girls like this one - with a bit more meat. :shrug:

Last edited:
What the fuck you retards.

You all dont think this girl is just a bit questionable ?

you all dissapoint, faggots.

edit.

dont get me wrong, Id hit it. but its not like... a dropdead gorgeous girl. fuckin cry a little more baby faggots.

edit.

dont get me wrong, Id hit it. but its not like... a dropdead gorgeous girl. fuckin cry a little more baby faggots.

if you say "don't get me wrong, I'd hit it", it's not a fucking hit it or not thread man.

She's pretty enough, looks like a decent body.. so there's really no question unless she has a HORRIBLE personality, and even then, hate fuck.

ummm ... the idea of a hit it or not thread is to be questionable. But on this board unless the chick is a model they are all questionable. And even a model is questionable cause those chicks are all too skinny for me. I want like healthy women not anorexic chicks.

edit.

this is hit it or not, not date it or not. hit it or not includes cute and otherwise good-looking girls. sorry you only fuck jaw-dropping gorgeous models.

not so much, no. like I said, they still have to have shape to them.. they just tend to be smaller. I'm more attracted to a girl I can really put my arms around and almost smother? and pick up and toss around..

ed- to add a side note to this, my best buddy is the exact opposite. he finds the girls I fuck around with look too small, whereas he prefers girls like this one - with a bit more meat. :shrug:

:rofl: If you cant toss her around then Id start hitting the juice before she gets there. What is she? All of a buck-ten or twenty?

Oh yea...Id hit yours and the original thread posters. Of course Im less picky the older I get.

edit.

:rofl: wtf... This guy needs to visit the Wonderful Wizard of Oz.

why would you even post this.

[Hit it or Not] are for chicks that are questionable, not where everyone is gonna say yes.

Do ppl post shit like this thinking "man, everyone is gonna think I'm always with hot chicks, this will be great for my e-fame!"

I agree. A thread like this has "attention whore" written all over it. Should be a bannable offense.

:rofl: If you cant toss her around then Id start hitting the juice before she gets there. What is she? All of a buck-ten or twenty?

Oh yea...Id hit yours and the original thread posters. Of course Im less picky the older I get.

Obviously I can toss her around, that's not the question.

I just mean easily. Someone I can basically pick up with one hand.

I dunno, I think I'm just biased because my first real girlfriend (of 2 years) was petite (like, 95lbs) so I got really used to being able to pick her up and hold her upside down with one arm. :shrug:

Back