HION: January 6 edition

Vanster

Contributor
Veteran XX
Gina Bisignano is a Trump supporter who wore a Louis Vuitton sweater as she used a bullhorn to call for “strong, angry patriots” in the mob to help fight police at the Capitol. “We the people are not going to take it anymore!” Bisignano said on the bullhorn. “You are not going to take away our Trumpy Bear! You are not going to take away our votes!”

220211-2x1-Gina-Bisignano-ew-1230p-5eeb44.jpg

220211-Gina-Bisignano-3-ew-1233p-df415c.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/jan-6-rioter-beverly-hills-second-thoughts-guilty-plea-rcna15737

Before you say no, she is a cosmetologist from Beverly Hills.

Domestic violence charge and a boyfriend who sought an injunction for protection against her. Yep, definitely batshit enough to be a seething Trumptard.

Hard pass.

She's definitely an older female trump supporter.

Younger ones generally are tattooed, like guns, wear ballcaps...redneck chicks

i guess i have 2 say yes otherwise i lose incel status and become a regular midlife crisis virgin w/ no special rage powers

she's an fbi informant

I know I've convinced you of a large contingent of FEDs at the Fedsurrection... but not all of the people that made the huge mistake of interrupting what would have been Pencive's moment to be decisive and call for an investigation into voting 'irregularities' are FEDs
and she prolly isn't one of them,,, course she is from Hollywood; hmm recruited by Shifty Shift

Back