Hey NGFM, they're building this fucking ridiculous rollercoaster in the desert.....

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
This is a mile down the road from where I live. Billed as the World's biggest indoor themepark, Marvel themed. Although clearly due to the scale of it the coaster runs outside like the Ferrari one down the road. Start and finish are indoors. Come and stay. I have a blender and some shops sell beer here, so we can stay indoors and get buzzed.

24fhc2p.jpg

Mexico and UAE are off limits. They would kidnap me and cut my head off simply because I'm from the USA. I still have coasters on my bucket list here in the states to check off. But thanks for the invite.

wait a minute, ngfm. maybe you should rethink this.

i mean hell, it would be a real easy way to get rid of laurie. just have mitch set up a rape and then demand that she be stoned to death for adultery, and there ya go :shrug:

then go ride your rollercoaster and enjoy

Mexico and UAE are off limits. They would kidnap me and cut my head off simply because I'm from the USA. I still have coasters on my bucket list here in the states to check off. But thanks for the invite.
They only do this if you have money.

:lol:

You realize Navy ships pull into Dubai all the time, I haven't heard any stories of Sailors or Americans being kidnapped there.

mitch's idea of paradise - some shitty amusement park being built a mile down the road from his house.

for some reason when i think of rollercoasters in the desert i worry about some kind of sand burn

like rug burn but with more jihad

I spent half my childhood in the UAE and was just fine. I went to a PLO convention at age 8, nobody wanted to kill me.

You're far more likely to die commuting to work than a visit the the UAE.

Back