Have an iphone? Want to listen to your entire music libary?

philiprivers3.jpg

i dont understand why i cant just browse shit on other computers without having to install anything. i can listen to an mp3 on my laptop that is stored on another computer in the other room over my wifi network. i dont have to install anything at all on either machine.

still waiting on a phone app that lets me do this without having to install crap on every computer i have.

i dont understand why i cant just browse shit on other computers without having to install anything. i can listen to an mp3 on my laptop that is stored on another computer in the other room over my wifi network. i dont have to install anything at all on either machine.

still waiting on a phone app that lets me do this without having to install crap on every computer i have.

do you know how networks work

?

yes, and i already have a wifi network. which means i should only have to install one program one time on my phone that allows me to access the mp3 files shared on that network.

yes, and i already have a wifi network. which means i should only have to install one program one time on my phone that allows me to access the mp3 files shared on that network.

so what you're saying is that there should be a samba client app that can connect to a windows share over a wireless network

and then what do you do once you leave your house?

again, do you know how networks work?

yes i get that; i dont care because i never leave my parents basement or something whatever

just give me a link to the app if you have one.

in order for that to work you have to have an application on the computer to talk to your phone over the wifi/internet.

Back