happy halloween tw

i went to Disneyland earlier today. was fucking awesome with all the Halloween decorations and what not then to top it off. The haunted house was changed to the holiday haunted house which features all the characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas. It was Awesome if you get a chance to go to it before it closes( i dont know when it does close or change back) GO SEE IT.

BTW not Actually Halloween here yet but soon enough to start counting it as :p

i wanna see the holiday haunted house!!!!!

this is halloween this is halloween dundun dun to the pumpkin kiiing

fuck you guys. i cant go trick or treating. fuck being old. fuck.
I sat with my neighbors during trick or treat earlier and handed out candy while drinking 151 and coke and also shots of pumpkin pie. Much better than trick or treating :)

i went to Disneyland earlier today. was fucking awesome with all the Halloween decorations and what not then to top it off. The haunted house was changed to the holiday haunted house which features all the characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas. It was Awesome if you get a chance to go to it before it closes( i dont know when it does close or change back) GO SEE IT.

BTW not Actually Halloween here yet but soon enough to start counting it as :p
Dude I went two Fridays ago. I fucking hate the stupid nightmare before xmas bullshit. It's annoying and it's all just superimposed on the real stuff, it's the one half assed thing that really pisses me off. Other than that we had a grand time. "Halloween Time" is interesting, I guess it's only the second year they've done that now. I wouldn't go if I didn't get in free thanks to one of our friends that works there now. A single non-park hopper is like $89 a person.

Dude I went two Fridays ago. I fucking hate the stupid nightmare before xmas bullshit. It's annoying and it's all just superimposed on the real stuff, it's the one half assed thing that really pisses me off. Other than that we had a grand time. "Halloween Time" is interesting, I guess it's only the second year they've done that now. I wouldn't go if I didn't get in free thanks to one of our friends that works there now. A single non-park hopper is like $89 a person.

WHAT???

seriously what do you expect? them to tear everything down and rebuild the whole thing? Have you ever gone to Knotts Scary Farm? Now granted at Knotts Scary farm they redo EVERYTHING in the park, but its not like they tear shit down they do the same thing cover this with that type thing. Knotts does it WAY cheaper then they did for the Holiday Haunted House. To be honest its the best change over for a ride i have ever seen at any amusement park.

some stuff was more then what you say tho ...
Spoiler
Was fucking SICK!!!!!!. they also did a great job of covering up the part where a ghost rides with you with
Spoiler

They changed all the voice stuff too and that is not just a cover up its totally different.

umm did you see the part where the ballroom dancers are instead dancing inside a Christmas tree? The whole thing is stupid, especially the fact that they do it from late September through late January. Give me the real Haunted Mansion for fucks sakes. I like the way they added to Pirates. It's subtle. But the stupid Pirates cove at Tom Sawyer's Island or whatever is just goofy as well.

umm did you see the part where the ballroom dancers are instead dancing inside a Christmas tree? The whole thing is stupid, especially the fact that they do it from late September through late January. Give me the real Haunted Mansion for fucks sakes. I like the way they added to Pirates. It's subtle. But the stupid Pirates cove at Tom Sawyer's Island or whatever is just goofy as well.

you picked out the worst part of the ride as i cant argue about that part where they are dancing in the tree. that was the ONLY part that was like that tho.

the part where you look down the hall was done Great.

I could sit here and point out little flaws in the graveyard part or the growing room part as well but there is some pretty cool shit that they do pull off great .

sounds like you just don't like the theme they went with and thats cool to each their own but damn take it for what its worth and enjoy the time you are spending. I look for the stuff they pull off great and recall that stuff you see a flaw and you zero in on it.

on the Tom Sawyer island pirate cove whackalishus subject tho we are both 100% in agreement. WTF are they thinking? they make it look like a bar but guess what ...its not a bar at all :/

does disney land HAVE bars?

that'd be sweet. Pirates del Caribe bar, next to the luouiisinsiana food place. mmm

ohh and today was the first time i got to ride the tower of terror. its a short ride but pretty fun if you lift your feet and don't hold on to anything. you get that weightless feeling a few times :)

You barely got on Tower? That's by far my fav ride as far as thrills between both parks. But Pirates/Space/Thunder are probably the dearest to my heart :)

Yeah in general I hate the stupid Xmas theme on a Halloween ride :D

You barely got on Tower? That's by far my fav ride as far as thrills between both parks. But Pirates/Space/Thunder are probably the dearest to my heart :)

Yeah in general I hate the stupid Xmas theme on a Halloween ride :D

well with 2 kids that are not tall enough yet it makes it kinda hard to go on every good ride. taht and we dont always go to California Adventure park that often.

Besides those things that stop me the last time i went and tried to get on got all the way to the elevator. prolly 30 mins. and they said the ride broke and made us all leave. On the way out they said someone at the door would give us fast passes. No one was at the door. So i went to customer service and i got a get first in line pass for any ride .....minus nemo. That day i went on California Screamin? the one that is mickey mouse as a loop

Back