[Guns] Ordered new long range rifle.

Red Dot + Magnifier to shoot out to 300 yards? Are you too much of a bitch to use iron sights?

A lot of people don't realize that identifying partially obscured targets without magnification is difficult. Not everyone is a range cowboy.

I have made many shots at 300+ yards on deer and elk. I live in Colorado and that is more the norm than not. I hunt with a 7mm mag Browning A-bolt... And .308 isn't overkill for deer. Your all fucking retarded. I wouldn't want to hunt bear with anything less than 30-06. And a shotgun full of 3" 400 grain slugs. I have bagged 2 black bears.

Yeah, I think everyone should take long range potshots at animals. Hopefully they gutshot the deer, to have it run off and die a slow painful death. Or that you make a semi-decent hit, to have it run off out of sight and you're not able to track it down because it's now dark and it took you an hour just to reach the spot where the deer used to be. That just gives you the ability to go out again the next day and shoot another one.

Oh, and obligatory "you're not your".

Yeah, I think everyone should take long range potshots at animals. Hopefully they gutshot the deer, to have it run off and die a slow painful death. Or that you make a semi-decent hit, to have it run off out of sight and you're not able to track it down because it's now dark and it took you an hour just to reach the spot where the deer used to be. That just gives you the ability to go out again the next day and shoot another one.

Oh, and obligatory "you're not your".

Thats what the dogs are for.

.308 allows me a little more wiggle room than the .223 in regards to the "clean" kills.

Some states won't let you even hunt deer with anything .223 or smaller.

.223 is a horrible round for dear hunting actually.

087.jpg

800xm.jpg

089.jpg

800xa.jpg

212662b39adc30f4a88442423ba2-grande.jpg

Dr-Muhammad-Naeem-Khan-001.jpg

4jwemr.jpg

Last edited:
Re-reading his original thread topic, I am going to restate that any hunter that goes out thinking they're going to shoot at deer beyond 200 yards needs to die a slow painful death. If you want to discuss the stupidity of that idea, I'd be happy to.

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one. I've seen game taken out to 600 yards with a scoped 30.06 hunting rifle no problem at all. Last time was my granddad who bagged a 4-pointer across a canyon at 300+ yards.

Hell, I can hit a 1'x1' steel plate at 700 yards 6 out of 8 rounds with an M1 Garand using just iron sights.

If you need all that shit to kill deer and coyotes then you suck really bad at hunting.

Here I am just spending a few minutes trying to enjoy TW with some of my rare free time and here you come waltzing in trying to be funny or edgy or sarcastic or insulting or whatever it is you're trying to be.... and you're just so bad at it.

I wish he'd use "all that shit" to kill a talentless, uneducated, piece of shit nigger like you instead.

Ive also started my Barret M107 (used) fund. Can pick them up for "lightly used" for $5,000 - hoping to have it in a year.

barrett-m107.jpg

Why? Because I can. Fuck yea.

Having shot that rifle, it's overrated and completely unnecessary for anything you could possibly use it for.

Obligatory you're a fucking douche

Back