[Guns] Ordered new long range rifle.

Vermillion1

Veteran X
Buddy of mine built a new house on 100 acres by his lake, said house has a "third floor" which is basically and open deck to hunt from. Land has lots of deer and coyotes on it.

Remington 700 VTR .308

84371_1_.jpg

This winter we are going to some coyote stalking on foot (AR platform) and I just got in my red dot+magnifier combo for that. It ain't no aimpoint but its just as good out to 300 yards.

m3combo.jpg

Fun times. :D

You know it's not hunting if you just sit on your deck with a rifle right? At that point it's just shooting stuff.

i shoot black people in high density suburbs from a concealed sniper position in a trunk of a car. i can shoot a nigger by the whites of his teeth at 2 am on a friday night from a mile. my kill count is so high that its infathomable to even consider me as a suspect. they all were wearing color rags selling drugs. easy prey.

if you have to shoot something why dont you go down some alley and kill some gangsters instead

You know it's not hunting if you just sit on your deck with a rifle right? At that point it's just shooting stuff.

Uh so what are people in tree stands doing in the middle of the woods?

The same thing we will be doing but we have an actual bathroom to use and can get coffee whenever we want.

:banging:

I prefer stalking, its much more "interactive".

To the hippies, the deer provides food. The coyotes are a vermin. They eat peoples livestock and cause all sorts of problems. The state doesnt even have a limit on how many you can kill nor do they even have a "season" - you can blow them away all year long.

Plus I want a new yoti pelt to have a full body mount made to hang in my ultra small house.

theres no law on how many gangsters you can kill either. if you do get caught its most likely a slap on the wrist at most for using a firearm in a populated area.

yup, just use a silencer... hell if i wasnt busy coding and playing teemo i'd drive over to oakland and snipe me some niggers myself :sunny:

Uh so what are people in tree stands doing in the middle of the woods?

The same thing we will be doing but we have an actual bathroom to use and can get coffee whenever we want.

:banging:

I prefer stalking, its much more "interactive".

To the hippies, the deer provides food. The coyotes are a vermin. They eat peoples livestock and cause all sorts of problems. The state doesnt even have a limit on how many you can kill nor do they even have a "season" - you can blow them away all year long.

Plus I want a new yoti pelt to have a full body mount made to hang in my ultra small house.
I predict you will want to buy a little .22 rabbit killer soon also, because once you start picking off coyotes you're going to have little vermin taking over.

Back