[Guess the race] Government forced to ban sex with animals

AnubiS

Veteran XV
?Denmark to ban sex with animals ? RT News

Absent, you and your theories of how white people have higher IQ suck... :(

How to go fully retarded:
“And under all circumstances, any doubts about it should go to the animals’ benefit,” he said. “They naturally cannot say no to going along with it. Therefore, it should be banned.”
as "it would be OKEY... If only animals would say «oh fuck yeah, keep sucking my penis/vagina»..." :lol: and this is nothing:

Seventy-six percent of the Danish population support banning sex with animals, according to a recent poll, carried out by Gallup.

How can even 24% of these european fucks from Denmark say "yes" to have sex with cows?

Belgium, Canada, Australia, Germany and India also needed a law in order to prevent this shit.. what the fuck is wrong with northern europeans?? I say Nuke them asap.

:joop:

We can all learn something today. Even you Absent! :sunny:

Barbaric, disgusting and beastliness human-beings exist, and "race" is not the determining factor for such thing.

:spineyes: #wow

edit: i just noticed i didn't change my sig since last christmas. this makes me think how quick times goes by =)

Last edited:
thx

this thread is the richest thing to come out of portugal since Bartolomeu Dias

Bartolomeu+Dias+no+Cabo+1997+-+CAS.png

:birthday:

?Denmark to ban sex with animals ? RT News

Absent, you and your theories of how white people have higher IQ suck... :(

How to go fully retarded:
as "it would be OKEY... If only animals would say «oh fuck yeah, keep sucking my penis/vagina»..." :lol: and this is nothing:

How can even 24% of these european fucks from Denmark say "yes" to have sex with cows?

Belgium, Canada, Australia, Germany and India also needed a law in order to prevent this shit.. what the fuck is wrong with northern europeans?? I say Nuke them asap.

:joop:

We can all learn something today. Even you Absent! :sunny:

Barbaric, disgusting and beastliness human-beings exist, and "race" is not the determining factor for such thing.

:spineyes: #wow

edit: i just noticed i didn't change my sig since last christmas. this makes me think how quick times goes by =)

yet Zoophillia is legal in Denmark. at least thats what the first google hit said. Zoophilia and the law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

besides isnt bestiality illegal here in the USA as well?

[Belgium, Canada, Australia, Germany and India also needed a law in order to prevent this shit.. what the fuck is wrong with northern europeans?? I say Nuke them asap.

I'm glad u think Canada, Australia and India are in Northern Europe.

It's a well known fact that Portugal is against bestiality laws as that would prevent them from breeding at all. :spineyes:

so 1/4 of the Danish people want to bang animals? :lol:

No, 1/4th of Danish people don't want new laws when they aren't needed. Why ban animal fucking when the number of people that partake in this disgusting behavior can be counted with one hand? Not everything needs legistlation.

It's really ironic how they are worried about people fucking animals but not at all about Danes fucking niggers or other shitskins. It's downright bizarre, as everyone can agree after a moment of consideration. There's even talk of decriminalizing pedophilia. Fags are allowed near children even though they commit a majority or near-majority of child rapes. It's a topsy turvy world, all upside down. Humpty Dumpty can't be fixed.

absent, you're a dipshit. If the number of the people fucking animals can be "counted with one hand", if would not be necessary for a government to launch this law.

There's even talk of decriminalizing pedophilia

That must be only in your country. For two reasons: never heard of such thing (notice no one ever heards of anything at all from your shit country); you are a creep, so all of you in you shit country must be creeps.

Fags are allowed near children

aren't you a father?

I'm glad u think Canada, Australia and India are in Northern Europe.

It's a well known fact that Portugal is against bestiality laws as that would prevent them from breeding at all. :spineyes:

dafuq? I said "wtf is wrong with the whites from north europe"... Like, I don't give 2 fuks about canada, australia & india on this thread.

plus:

http://theportugalnews.com/news/portugal-makes-history-as-it-clamps-down-on-animal-cruelty/32244

laws to protect animals in general is one thing. laws to prevent humans for fucking animals is another. the «need» for creating such law is scary. nuke instead and stop the madness

Last edited:
absent, you're a dipshit. If the number of the people fucking animals can be "counted with one hand", if would not be necessary for a government to launch this law.

Oh you swarthy little mongrel, it's plenty necessary for commies to endlessly legistlate to justify their jobs and to roll the tentacles of big government around every little thing. People laugh at Sharia law dictating how to wipe oneself, well, commies are no different than Muslim religious law scholars in this regard. They wish to tell White men exactly what they can and cannot do. White people don't need these laws, it's that simple. If some simpleton puts his cock in a horse or gets fucked by a rottweiler, they are degenerates who are ostracized. The animals don't care. If you go around fucking prize hogs there are existing laws which will see you punished if caught. But commies don't care, they want new laws. Any new laws. Whites need few laws because we are by nature generally lawful, as it were. The way White law works is you have few of them, and they set a precedent which makes it easy to exist in a society because you can make assumptions on what is and isn't allowed based on other things.

Back