gta san andreas sucks

-cyanide- said:
the fuckin first mission was riding a bike while getting shot at by mexicans

the fuckin second mission was getting a god damn hair cut

the fuckin third mission was spray painting a fucking wall

you are full of shit
have fun with your gay rpg im returning this garbage
Maybe they're just teaching you game mechanics through missions instead of a tutorial, you whiny little cunt?

i thought jerry would appreciate the character ryder since hes all about ez duz it

he looks like ez e but instead of a compton hat hes got a san andreas hat

sup

Walking_Man said:
I believe I am the only male gamer in the US who doesn't own any GTA games.

There are two of us?!?!!? GASP!

Seriously, though... if I had any farkin' free time any more, I would own VC.

niggas i just got back from lunch where me and jacabo played some. he is thinkin about buyin a ps2 for gta3:sa and gt4. i concured and said "yeh nigga"

raptor said:
only prob with this game sofar is when my gf said that i was saying nigger to much while i was playing it. fuck that nigger shit.

there are girls on prince edwina island?

YEH YEH NIGGA ESPC THAT TYPE THAT I PUT A RING ON HER FINGER AND SHE MOVES IN WITH HER DOG AND LIVES WITH ME . owned.

KGB_ate_myBread said:
I want to find GTA 2 again. I really liked that one. I'm also figuring the next installment will be in London.. probably in the 60s or something.

As for VC, I never got too big into it. A lot of people I knew where. I just had more fun fucking around than doing the missions. Kinda the same with GTA:3. I had bought that for computer and it was more of a "how good can my computer run this?" type thing. I quit caring before I got to the third island.
GTA:3 on the computer ruined playing GTA on the PS2/console for me. I got too used to using wasd+mouselook as opposed to the crappy PS2 controls. the PS2 controls with the lack of mouselook makes me feel clostrophobic for some strange reason.

the whole lock on thing is stupid too. I like how on the PC version there's no lockon crap and you can get one-shot headshot kills with the pistol.

Back