gta san andreas sucks

-cyanide- said:
you have to ride a fuckin bike and exercise and shit

and you have to eat food

and spray paint walls

its like you're playing the sims or some gay shit

But you don't HAVE to do anything. Try going to your gangs hood, grab up 2 or 3 of your boys and load into a 4 door. Roll past some ballas or any other gang and watch as your boys lean out the window. "YEAH Grove Street fools!" ratta tat tat and all dat.

The only thing I don't like is that after playing it for a few hours I start talking like a gangsta. The game rocks though, try playing for more than 30 minutes and not doing stupid shit like riding on an excersise bike in the gym.

That's like saying Tribes sucks because sitting at a command station controlling a remote camera is boring.

WrathChild said:
The game rocks though, try playing for more than 30 minutes and not doing stupid shit like riding on an excersise bike in the gym.

That's like saying Tribes sucks because sitting at a command station controlling a remote camera is boring.

the fuckin first mission was riding a bike while getting shot at by mexicans

the fuckin second mission was getting a god damn hair cut

the fuckin third mission was spray painting a fucking wall

you are full of shit
have fun with your gay rpg im returning this garbage

is there any point in the game where i will get to play basket ball against another player? i wanna kill a nigga if he beats me.

raptor said:
is there any point in the game where i will get to play basket ball against another player? i wanna kill a nigga if he beats me.

lol entertaining shit.

i have to admit the idea of playing a game in the ghetto is somewhat interesting, although it wasn't to me when i actually lived near them. then, it was just scary... crazy motherfuckers...

-cyanide- said:
too much content not enough gameplay

STFU and take it back then. The first few missions, riding the bike home and getting a haircut shouldn't take more than 30 minutes tops. I played it for nearly 5 hours the first day and the missions are sweet.

cyanide just sucks at GTA:SA, he's a gansta wanabe.

My favorite mission so far has been the
Spoiler

-cyanide- said:
you have to ride a fuckin bike and exercise and shit

and you have to eat food

and spray paint walls

its like you're playing the sims or some gay shit
dude seriously...the missions get better.

i played almost 7 hours straight after i got off work last night. this shit is STILL addicting.

All of that bullshit you mentioned is OPTIONAL. If you just want to finish the required missions then just do it they are just as fun and challenging as GTA3 and VC. I personally like that there is so much to do that you can play this game forever and not see everything. Hell I just finished the pimp missions so now whenever I pick up a hooker she pays ME. Try getting the knife and playing the Mad Dog mission where you have to sneak up to his guards in the mansion and slit their throats.

Every skill has a meter now which makes the game even more challenging, it is tedious but so were the other GTA games.

KGB_ate_myBread said:
I want to find GTA 2 again. I really liked that one. I'm also figuring the next installment will be in London.. probably in the 60s or something.

they already made one set then and i don't know if they would re-do the city AND time period. i can definitely see the 60s or 70s being done though, somewhere.

i agree with cy

they recycled a years old engine

they added a bunch of rpg elements to what WAS a fun action game

the missions are lame

it doesnt matter though 99% of you fanboys will love whatever they give you because its zOMGGTA

Chic0 said:
i agree with cy

they recycled a years old engine

they added a bunch of rpg elements to what WAS a fun action game

the missions are lame

it doesnt matter though 99% of you fanboys will love whatever they give you because its zOMGGTA

The missions in this game are far better than any missions in any previous GTA. They are awesome and you are an idiot. good day sir.

the game is slow in the beginning and at times the thought "this game blows" and "fuck this" are heavily prevalent. but i play on. why?

because there are some moments that are just f'ing ownage. and some of the missions are a ton of fun. i just got kicked out of LA, and some of the most memorable missions were:

driving a motorcycle on train tracks trying to keep up/avoiding shit while your partner inback shoots down gangsters on top of the train

getaway car and you'rein the backseat with an AK and unlimited ammo - cops jumpon the hood like terminator

and me and my friends used the cheats to spawn a tank so we could make it to vegas...O..m...g.

Pachacutec said:
me 2, but i'm planning on looking into buying a console just to add it..

this game is making history for video games, and i'm frickin curious.

I haven't owned a console since dreamcast, but I too am thinking of picking up a ps2 to see what all the GTA hype is about.

Back