gta san andreas sucks

I took off of work for Vice City, I'm still debating if I should pick this up. My brother told me a bunch of his friends also took off of school yesterday for it.

I'll wait a while, I'm a bit jaded after buying Fable once it came out.

fuck hair cuts cy, try betting 1k on pool, loseing in pool, beating that nigger to death with a pool cue and getting your money back and all of his money. or walking up to a hooker and punching her in the face, going to the gym working out till you cant anymore, then killing everyone witih your hands. kept me very entertained. Also i went into the grove gotabout 5 guys to follow me into baller territory, the AI chars saw a baller in his car before me. They charged his car pulled him out fuckin beat his nigger blue ass to death. stupid fucking nigger should have driven away. this game is hot.

ps: im only like 4.82% into the game.

only prob with this game sofar is when my gf said that i was saying nigger to much while i was playing it. fuck that nigger shit.

the game is queer unless you enjoy role playing shit and hitting x over and over to 'up your stats'

definantly aint vice city or gta3

raptor said:
only prob with this game sofar is when my gf said that i was saying nigger to much while i was playing it. fuck that nigger shit.

this nigger speaks the niggery truth nigger

fuck right nigger, so how about we go and blast some of them ballaz niggers? and then punch a hooker in the face? then get a shovel from ryders backyard, and beat the shit outta another hooker? ohhh papi.

One of the few redeemable parts so far is the drinking game that has evolved from the fact that on the first island at the top of the highest sky scraper is a parachute - and you can break onto the runway at the south end of the island and take a small commuter jet for a joyride...

You can essentially play Pilotwings by flying over a distinguishable land mark then subsequently jumping out of the jet and landing on the landmark, while avoiding the fighter jets firing missiles at you as you suddenly have 4 stars when you cross over to either of the other two islands.

i like the big giant dildo you can beat people with
dildo1.JPG

I want to find GTA 2 again. I really liked that one. I'm also figuring the next installment will be in London.. probably in the 60s or something.

As for VC, I never got too big into it. A lot of people I knew where. I just had more fun fucking around than doing the missions. Kinda the same with GTA:3. I had bought that for computer and it was more of a "how good can my computer run this?" type thing. I quit caring before I got to the third island.

Got Haggis? said:
i heard the graphics are horrible for this new game

The graphics are fine; they're an obvious improvement over older games. There's a lot of detail, though, which looks a bit grainy in lo-res. The lighting is a bit strange in places, but that's nothing new for GTA.

Back