Got some new shoes on the old girl

Did you talk to a therapist for your post assbeating ptsd...from a girl? I can see why you post like you do. Have to get that anger out some way and it damn sure won't be by talking it out with your wife

I've gotten my ass beat by a few chicks over the years. I'm so big I can't even look at them funny or its jail time for my ass. Momma didn't raise no dummy.

Its not like they can hurt me so just let it happen and get away when I can.

gumby-scrubbing.gif

I wanted Cragars, but i wanted a larger diameter wheel. 14 and 15 inch Cragars are relatively easy to find, anything above that you have to order. Old school Cragars now go up to 20". The tire shop went through 4 different vendors and finally said I could probably get them by January. I have seen a lot of muscle car era vehicles with torq thrust rims. They aren't the same, but pretty close, and most of the ones i have seen have a cast center section that is usually either like a dark gray, black or painted to match body color. I like shiny and probably can't match that paint. TTII rims go to larger diameter, available in more colors for the center section, or polished.

Back in the day, you had Cragars, Keystone Klassics, Torq thrust, or slots for aftermarket rims, and then like half a dozen factory rims that look sharp, but again, 15" was the 'big' size back then

Back