Fuck it cold

Is this a weather thread?
put on my flip flops because the tile floor in the apartment is cold.
It's been raining all afternoon.

Fucking groundhog day am I right? Those little rats know when shits gonna melt.

Quite a bit of snow has melted, I can see grass in the dog maze now. New snow coming in Tuesday.

i see patches of green grass sprouting in what i thought was a totally dead backyard here @ the former hayron den i'm living in :sunny:

One great way to handle chilly nights is to curl up next to the fire with a big earful of Maroon five’s latest album. Hot hot stuff if you know what I am saying.

true story

last night i had a dream about playing pond hockey @ sunrise and after a whistle i was like "don't you steal heaven from me, motherfucker"

~the end~

Meanwhile, in Australia...

10804434-16x9-460x259.jpg

The ground is on fire at this NT cattle station and no-one can put it out

Another round of ice and snow here, cars in ditches, power lines down, and roads closed. Can't see the yard for all the tree limbs on the ground. Now it's starting to blow. 45 mph continuous winds until tomorrow afternoon. Last night I scraped the ice and slush as best as I could, today I hit the drifts, and I'll have to hit them again tonight and tomorrow. :stab:

Over the weekend the bird feeders were being mobbed by squirrels so we let the dogs out to chase them. Imagine a wiener dog and small furry terrier run/ slide falling after a pack of squirrels. Hilarious! My wife was laughing so hard she was crying.

Back