FUCK CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On

CHINA'S BIGGEST SCANDAL COULD CHANGE

fking nothing 4 those of us fortunate enuff 2 live in the real world

i mean srsly

apart from jackie chan nobody in the world gives a ~hoot~ about china's biggest stars even tho their biggest stars r like vy canis majoris 2 our sun-sized american heroes

so u think we care about their "biggest scandal"?

jfc china's biggest scandal is its very existence

tbh tho i am v much looking forward to CHINA VS. TAIWAN: WHO PURVEYS THE FLIMSIEST SHIT ON THE CORNWELL TRUCK? - THE WAR - THE PAPERVIEW MOVIE

CHINA'S BIGGEST SCANDAL COULD CHANGE

fking nothing 4 those of us fortunate enuff 2 live in the real world

i mean srsly

apart from jackie chan nobody in the world gives a ~hoot~ about china's biggest stars even tho their biggest stars r like vy canis majoris 2 our sun-sized american heroes

so u think we care about their "biggest scandal"?

jfc china's biggest scandal is its very existence

I guess you didn't watch it?

It obviously implies that something else is being hidden, that's why the scandal isn't being scraped from the Chinese internet.

u think ppl r cliking no context shit videos w/ nondescriptive shit thumbnails and titles that not only say nothing but r cut off by utube formatting?

here, watch this it will own u and the ppl who disagree w/ me:

i dont think you guys are committed to this cause
you gotta spread the word in public life about the bugman scourge and the ccp controlling all chinese with family in china thru murder schemes and such

u think ppl r cliking no context shit videos w/ nondescriptive shit thumbnails and titles that not only say nothing but r cut off by utube formatting?
China's tennis player Peng Shuai just made a post on Weibo aimed at taking down one of the biggest CCP officials, Zhang Gaoli, with allegations abuse and affairs. This wouldn't be the biggest deal in the world in other countries, but in China, this can change everything. It's making massive waves right now on the ground in China. The CCP is doing everything they can to scramble to cover it up.
this guy makes good videos on chyna and with the knowledge of living there for as long as he did and living through the transformation of chyna accepting foreigners to making them 2nd class, he has a good pov on a billion caels. but he does make a good point: the 2nd highest ranking cael is abusing a high-profile chinese star and the ccp isn't blacklisting it. why? they are obviously using it to hide something else which is what the video is about.

it's prob a movie set. if you look around hard enough you might find the tip of the Eifel tower sticking out of the sand somewhere

i like how they hype that shit as if that's not wat every mlitchry has been doing 4 target practice since @ least civil war 1

Back