Fool, since you appear to be the only moderator left...

1. Read "A Note on the Rules"
2. Read "Spam"
3. Decide if you would you like me to begin considering your constant ego derailments with Juggernaut as spam

So you don't want to moderate, then you want me to tell you how to moderate. Are there any other options?

Its entirely at my discretion. You seem to be having a difficult time with this. I am asking you if you would honestly like my discretion to be stricter, and reminding you that you might be opening yourself up to moderation.

Its entirely at my discretion. You seem to be having a difficult time with this. I am asking you if you would honestly like my discretion to be stricter, and reminding you that you might be opening yourself up to moderation.

I've been banned in the past for exactly what Gryp did earlier today. Consistency would be good.

I've been banned in the past for exactly what Gryp did earlier today. Consistency would be good.

You should have been here during the Colosus/Badmofo/Moker era.

Badmofo and Moker could literally do anything and not even get a warning. Spam, post NSW, didn't matter. Madmofo made some disparaging post about me to tw, and hotlinked a photograph I had on my own site. When I changed it to tubgirl, Col banned me for a week. Compared to those times, Fool is a Goddamn saint.

Back