Food poisoning sucks

How has nobody pointed out yet that he did not pick it up from the sandwich?

Food poisoning does not work the way you think it does. People eat something then feel sick a few hours later and assume it was the thing they ate last. If you actually are having a reaction to food like that it's far more likely it was something contaminated from the day before.

Doctors and lawyers both know this well, that's why it's extremely rare to see a lawsuit happen over food poisoning, nearly all cases are from homemade food the day before not store bought food the day of.

Food poisoning does not work the way you think it does. People eat something then feel sick a few hours later and assume it was the thing they ate last. If you actually are having a reaction to food like that it's far more likely it was something contaminated from the day before.

Doctors and lawyers both know this well, that's why it's extremely rare to see a lawsuit happen over food poisoning, nearly all cases are from homemade food the day before not store bought food the day of.

Onset of staphylococcal food poisoning symptoms ranges from 30 minutes to seven hours (the mean is two to four hours) after consumption of foods containing pre-formed toxins. Nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, prostration and diarrhea are common symptoms. Recovery usually takes about two days.

Ianboo you're an idiot

Food poisoning hits you within hours. The OP probably has a noro-type virus. It wouldn't take 12 hours for a sandwich to make you sick.

link? most of the stuff you are saying here isn't true.

Food Poisoning: eMedicine Gastroenterology

Onset of staphylococcal food poisoning symptoms ranges from 30 minutes to seven hours (the mean is two to four hours) after consumption of foods containing pre-formed toxins. Nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, prostration and diarrhea are common symptoms. Recovery usually takes about two days.

buize wins.

and prolly was some staph from the mayo. OR BACILLUS CER IF HE ATE SOME REHEATED RICE ON THAT SANDWICH AM I RIGHT???????

I ate a terrible premade sandwich from a grocery store about 12 hours ago. The last 4 hours have consisted of me basically pissing large amounts of liquid out of my ass fairly frequently. When does this shit end? I never knew I had so much awful smelling liquid in my ass.

if all you have is liquid shits you dont have true food poisoning.

trust me on this one you woul;d be visiting the emergency room if you had got food poisoning.

ive h ad it and the stomach pains are pretty intense. a few of my buddys got it eating fish tacos at mexican places at 2 in the morning and was in the emergency room as well.

Back