Food poisoning sucks

paulmezick

Veteran XV
I ate a terrible premade sandwich from a grocery store about 12 hours ago. The last 4 hours have consisted of me basically pissing large amounts of liquid out of my ass fairly frequently. When does this shit end? I never knew I had so much awful smelling liquid in my ass.

I ate a terrible premade sandwich from a grocery store about 12 hours ago. The last 4 hours have consisted of me basically pissing large amounts of liquid out of my ass fairly frequently. When does this shit end? I never knew I had so much awful smelling liquid in my ass.

I do that everyday and I'm fine.

i once had food poisoning. woke up in the middle of night, within 10 seconds i threw up all over the place. i didn't eat for about a day after that

I've eating cold french fries off parking lot asphalt on a dare a couple of times. Easiest $20 I ever made, and I have yet to get sick. Food poisoning really that bad?

typically 24 - 30 hours for me and i've had it a few times

i hope you have a lot of apple juice

I've eating cold french fries off parking lot asphalt on a dare a couple of times. Easiest $20 I ever made, and I have yet to get sick. Food poisoning really that bad?

Yes it is terrible. This is the second time I've had some form of it. The first time was years ago and I was vomitting/dry heaving every 15 minutes or so along with a severe stomach cramp. This time isn't nearly as bad - I'm just shitting out liquid every 15 minutes or so instead. I typically enjoy shitting but this is painful to an extent.

Starve it... Drink plenty of liquids, but prepare for up to two days of this -- more if it is severe.

I haven't had food poisoning in a while, but it really really sucks.

feels like someone stuck a knife in your gut and is slowly twisting it.

Usually 24-72 hours depending on how severe. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids.

I also recently got food poisoning (last week) and it lasted about 5 days.

I had salmonella recently and that lasted a full month before it had finally gone.

The awful symptoms lasted 48-96 hours for me. I was a total mess and I absolutely stank.

I threw up three times on day 1, but more noticeably my poop really, really stank. If yours stinks you might have salmonella as well. It knocks the shit out of you - literally.

Great way to lose 5kg (12lbs~) and get a week off work though :D

But ya it took about a week to feel normal, another week to feel ok, and another 2 weeks until I was eating properly and I had a healthy appetite back again.

Back