Florence

i bet the beach road will be washed out

have you ever hit up john's shakes? if not check it out, it's in kitty hawk on the beach road, forget which mile marker

I don't have any storm news, but who else thinks it is very fitting that JoMo's mantle has been taken up by another weird and creepy virgin

+10GBP zoph

Myrtle Beach has a mandatory evac, all 6 lanes of 501 are now outbound only.

I got all my supply's ready, Generators ready 5 5 gallons tanks of gas ready....My wife works for a water bottling plant so 20 case's of water we get tomorrow on top of the 15 case's i got sitting in my laundry room lol.

I got all my supply's ready, Generators ready 5 5 gallons tanks of gas ready....My wife works for a water bottling plant so 20 case's of water we get tomorrow on top of the 15 case's i got sitting in my laundry room lol.

you can come live with me in Columbia if ur house blows away

Yeah, getting supplies is the sucky part. Even with 5 5 gallon tanks of gas, it won't last long (maybe 2 days). If your power goes out, you'll only want to run the generator enough to keep the fridge going a few hours at a time. At night all generators should be turned off. They make a lot of noise and use more gas than you think. Freeze a bunch of those water bottles and gallon jugs of water.

If your area gets hit, the power company will restore power to the most populated areas first. You could be without power for a week. Roads will be covered with debris, no stop lights working, each intersection is a 4 way stop. In my case, I drove 150 miles from the Fort Lauderdale area to Sebring Florida just to visit a Publix and get supplies (gas, ice, groceries). We were not the only people doing this. In Sebring, we talked with others who were doing the same thing to get supplies. Cold showers get old very quickly, the water stings. You'll want to team up with neighbors to share the generator and make gas runs.

For all of you not in the hurricane who want to see what it feels like, go to your circuit breaker panel, and throw the main switch to off. Pretend the nearest grocery store and gas station are 150 miles away. Now survive for a week.

Last edited:
u should have a 100 gallon gas tank mounted over your garage and u should b getting deliveries of ~real~ gasoline (not that 10%+ corn syrup shit they sell @ the pumps) every day (u use it all every day b/c ur driving lambos and koensncicggsnnseegg and leaving them @ the side of the road like st. logroller instructed)

when fran rolled through when i was young we went w/o power for 9 days and fran was only a cat 3

Back