Family Guy 7/17

Dat

Veteran X
New episode tonight, hopefully it will be a good one. Last weeks was one of the best of the season so far, imo.

Yeah apparently they are doing another back-to-back this week with Family Guy. Not sure why American Dad hasn't been on recently, it was starting to get pretty funny.

GIFmovie.gif

dude, i love family guy, but last week's episode...i was seriously about to shoot myself watching that crap

Dat said:
Yeah apparently they are doing another back-to-back this week with Family Guy. Not sure why American Dad hasn't been on recently, it was starting to get pretty funny.

Fox only ordered a certain number of episodes to begin with and now that they have aired them all Seth needs time to make more/get caught up it what I have heard.

I didn't think that Seth was doing American Dad, I thought it was two of the writers from Family Guy.

Realjones said:
Fox only ordered a certain number of episodes to begin with and now that they have aired them all Seth needs time to make more/get caught up it what I have heard.

This really doesn't make sense, considering that an episode takes 9 months to make, either they aren't making any more this season, or the decision was made before the first episode of American Dad was aired.

Devil Slayer said:
This really doesn't make sense, considering that an episode takes 9 months to make, either they aren't making any more this season, or the decision was made before the first episode of American Dad was aired.

if they ordered more after the pilot in january it would make sense since new episodes resume in sept.

Back