faggot dogs that need thundershirts

my badass pup just looks at me and cocks his head when theres a particularily loud bang. he aint no bitch

My dog licks his balls all day, and please read my sig

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

A long time ago I had a psychopath asshole golden retriever who would get terrified of thunder storms and do stupid shit like bust out the screen window and break into the neighbors house, then growl at them while hiding behind their couch like a fucking jerk. He also hated the UPS truck with all his heart.

my brothers dog pants from any kind of distant bang.
so right now from fireworks she is kinda worked up.

nothing else bothers her. country dog. just weird quirk. other dog doesn't cae.

p-79351-63311C_104-dog.jpg

:lol:

My neighbors started with firecrackers at 9am and went until well after 1am. My two greyhounds were freaked the hell out. My 11 year old would not eat or drink anything. He sat in a corner and panted and shook violently for most of the day :( My girl tries to wedge herself underneath a bed. We have to put stuff there to block her so she doesn't get stuck.

They suppress the build-up of static electricity on the dog, which in turn suppresses the dog's instinct to seek shelter from lightning.

In theory anyway.

Nope! The ad clearly says it has nothing to do with static and everything to do with applying a uniform pressure on the dog, making it feel safe.

hello i sell these 2 make my pittance and they told us the shirt basically applies pressure 2 certain parts of dog body that make them feel nice n comfy.

its like the hug machine for autistic human children

grats on ur dog being retarded

Back