Espresso/coffee machines at home

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
SUP BROS so who uses what for coffee at home? I just sold my espresso machine gonna upgrade to a bigger better one, in the meantime I drink French press.

Anyone using a super-automatic? I got curious about them but I wanna pretend I'm a pro barista so they're not the right machine for that u kno.

I drink 3+ coffees a day easily. My fave is making flat whites at home. Double shot with silky micro foam milk it's delicious.

Let's put aside our political differences and come TOGETHER around our love of coffee and this amazing thread

I might buy this German beauty..double boiler and all the good hardware

44ba8814eecd81785fd332048c7fbc35.jpg

Then I just need a faggy loft and bicycle to complement my tight pants and I'm a real life nu-male soyboy!!!!!

ya that is some real soy latte sort of shit but tbf it looks rly cool

way better than the "art" ur wife is going 2 stack up on nearby end tables

French press is my everyday starter. Breville kettle, Cuisinart grinder and Bodum French press. From start to finish, it's a good 10 minutes and the result is always the same.

I've tried Keurig a handful of times and it's been decent. I'm not a fag about coffee I'll p much drink anything. But I do enjoy the good stuff way more obviously

I'm not a big fan of the keurig coffee. I have a couple of the little cups that let you use your own coffee

I'm not a big fan of the keurig coffee. I have a couple of the little cups that let you use your own coffee
So you have to wash the cups and maintain the machine? At that point a French press is probably better honestly.

Do you buy pre-ground?

i need to get a grinder for my espresso. I typically just have starbucks grind my stuff for me. Absolutely love just having espresso at home, I need to get better stuff though. I do love my keurig though. Use it to make chai tea at night mostly now.

So you have to wash the cups and maintain the machine? At that point a French press is probably better honestly.

Do you buy pre-ground?

There's really no maintaining to it other than of course the occasional distilled water/vinegar cleaning. The cups are just a matter of dumping grounds and rinsing, no biggie.

nah, usually buy beans and grind them

i need to get a grinder for my espresso. I typically just have starbucks grind my stuff for me. Absolutely love just having espresso at home, I need to get better stuff though. I do love my keurig though. Use it to make chai tea at night mostly now.
What do you use to make espresso at home?

Back