Elon Musk just bought Twitter

an h1b laughing about the sudden embrace of h1b's now that twitter is mostly staffed by them totally reveals my political slant

im actually here 2 destroy america i dont like it at all

u got me all figured out dang there goes my clever ruse

im actually employed by china if u dig even deeper

like ive been legit telling u guys im trans/latinx/lesbian/black/jew/native and it took u this long 2 figger out?

an h1b laughing about the sudden embrace of h1b's now that twitter is mostly staffed by them totally reveals my political slant

im actually here 2 destroy america i dont like it at all

u got me all figured out dang there goes my clever ruse

im actually employed by china if u dig even deeper

like ive been legit telling u guys im trans/latinx/lesbian/black/jew/native and it took u this long 2 figger out?

sorry im just flattered ppl think about me ily

u ok bud

im rly glad u care enough 2 check in and ask ya i love u guys too

wat can i say when i gots a big shitpost i dont poop out it in little bits all day i try 2 get it all out at once

sometime u dont get a really good log u get a bunch of chunks like that

maybe i need more bran in my zone

u mean back 2 china ya mayb idk u tell me, i've never hit that part of the schtick

ok full truth here we go

u wanna know about my parents

they drank... a lot

my father was a failed novelist

my mother was the heiress to the sugarman sugarcubes fortune and my dad resented her for it

he used to make me cry with him while listening to cole porter records

he made me build my own treehouse and then he tore it down while i was at summer camp because instead of hearty christian nails i used screws which he called 'fancy jew nails'

What's a failed novelist? Does that mean they were never published or they never finished writing the book?

u mean back 2 china ya mayb idk u tell me, i've never hit that part of the schtick

ok full truth here we go

u wanna know about my parents

they drank... a lot

my father was a failed novelist

my mother was the heiress to the sugarman sugarcubes fortune and my dad resented her for it

he used to make me cry with him while listening to cole porter records

he made me build my own treehouse and then he tore it down while i was at summer camp because instead of hearty christian nails i used screws which he called 'fancy jew nails'

keep us updated

Back