'Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophic Consequences

Sev is right.

This is the most serious issue we are facing as a country. I don't even consider this the USA and my mentality is that we are at war to right these wrongs and to restore trust in the election process. That includes accountability using the death penalty for those found guilty of tampering. This is not a left vs right issue - this is a basic issue. If it turns out that one party has been more guilty - oh well.

And you'll continue to do literally nothing other than whine on TW about it.

Lol, our entire legislative branch is compromised, has been compromised for our entire lifetimes.

Election Day is a farce, a grand illusion that we have choices. We don’t. Your votes mean absolutely nothing.

^^^ this. If you're not part of the solution...

I have a solution problem is who would be against it.

Re-register all voters and people get a blockchain token. That is how you vote. A little over simplified but you might get it. Think of all the money wasted on ballots , postage workers, not to mention the human fudge factor. It would pay itself off. Make it part of the "realID" system or whatever.

Lots of tears from a party that hasn't won the popular vote for President in nearly 20 years lmfao have u guys considered that instead of being stolen, u r running nothing but losers in these elections?

Lots of tears from a party that hasn't won the popular vote for President in nearly 20 years lmfao have u guys considered that instead of being stolen, u r running nothing but losers in these elections?

And if the popular vote were how presidents were elected in this country, that would be relevant. But the party that has won the popular vote for nearly 20 years, doesn't seem to understand that. I guess its better to be smart than popular.

Re-register all voters and people get a blockchain token. That is how you vote. A little over simplified but you might get it. Think of all the money wasted on ballots , postage workers, not to mention the human fudge factor. It would pay itself off. Make it part of the "realID" system or whatever.

nah, it would for some nonsensical reason be labeled as disenfranchising POC and be racist. Poor people can't understand blockchain...and you said token you racist piece of shit.

something like that

We get the cyber ninjas to audit all the elections in the country and give us the results within 3 years of an election. We give them the latest microscopes so they can make sure no one is using bamboo ballots. While they're auditing we let sleepy joe run everything till we find out he won by even more votes than we originally thought.

Back