'Elections Have Consequences; Stolen Elections Have Catastrophic Consequences

Cry yourself to sleep at not wondering how it’s possible that humans can break the rules

Guarantee you it will never change

Animoe tryhard posting again lmao

q8aSElS.jpg

Last edited:
Oh noooo

Oh my goodness

Everyone is such a good sweetheart and a perfect human being and I am the only person on this planet who has ever thought that they had broken a single rule

The truth is… if you think you are a good human… you are the most evil

You are ignoring your own actions and will never ever regard anything you do as remotely imperfect

Anyone who thinks that they are perfectly good is truly a psychopath

Every single religion and spiritual book teaches us we are imperfect by the way

Last edited:
Being human hurt us all

you know it is true and you will never admit it

Yeah im going to post when I feel like posting which is rarely

I hadnt signed on for weeks so thanks for bringing up post count because I win there too

Show weekly or monthly post count too if you want to be real

Every single election since the beginning of time has been stolen.

You think humanity is some utopia and everyone follows every single rule when it’s the opposite.

I guarantee you have broken rules too.

Humanity was built on breaking rules, you are just a crybaby loser.

you don't do shit bitch

Most here post every day and cry that I post once a quarter

This is how influential and powerful I am with words

When I enter the fray it is a legend mixing with the masses

I am truly sorry frothy posting on TW is what you feel you need to do on this holiday weekend. We're here for you. Let it all out. Things will improve I promise.

I have never mentioned a single posters name or posting quantity yet everyone seems so focused on me it’s almost like I have a really good point that cannot be contended with so people will just attack me even thought I’ve already defeated all of their possible arguments against me

I love it

Everyone is so close to the answer its like you can see it but you dont have it in you to truly admit what it is you feel inside of you

It’s just too easy to get enticed a certain way when you get spirited

You are almost there, you feel it inside of you but you wont admit it because I wont let you

Fun Fact: my sister was a trial witness in the Lake trial.

She worked at one of the ballot collection places and saw all sorts of bullshit going on.

Not sure what you bros are arguing about BUT it is truth of what is being said. I think what animosity is saying is that it should not be a surprise.. maybe

Correct.

Human nature is not a mystery. It is not a surprise that we will find a way to get what we want and it is not the best people that will always win

Elections are now who can cheat the best. It is like Tour de France. They are all cheating, it is the question of who gets caught.

Back