Ebola: Political correctness could kill a lot of us.

bubonic plague (europe) - 75 million
1918 flu - 50 million
hiv/aids - 30 million
bubonic plague (roman) - 25 million
swine flu - 20 thousand
ebola - 5 thousand

EBOLA GOES AIRBORNE
Today, a man died. And just prior to his horrible death, his last painful squirt of highly contagious diarrhea flew across a room and into a can of Redbull. GG. EBOLA now has wings.

The Redbull tasted exactly the same.

black people more likely to kill u than ebola is

that too is a fact

which is just another reason I am ok with banning anyone from Africa from coming over here anymore. with or without any pending pandemic.

can anyone think of any legitimate reason that anyone from africa should ever be allowed to visit this country?

Americans care more about a few baby bird deformities than they do about black people dying.

just your daily reminder that you shouldn't be taking advice on fighting infectious diseases from people who think evolution and global warming is a hoax

Surprise - not racist. I echo Buchanan - I remember neighbors being quarantined. White neighbors. Black neighbors. You had a bug - you were shut down.

Political correctness should not inhibit common sense. Nothing to do with race.

the damage is already done, people are in full panic mode and the economy is going to crash.

it was bound to do that anyways

QE3 dead...fed stopped dumping 85 billion a month into ponzi

only QE4 can save us now

ebola is just their best new excuse for what was already going to be a global economic slowdown on the horizon.

Back