Ebola: Political correctness could kill a lot of us.

Fuck off, asswipe. If I don't read page 18 of the ebola thread, most other people with jobs won't either.

Additionally, I'll bet you support what I just posted if you read it, so doubly fuck off, ya greasy bastard.

how you feel is not a way to make good policy, especially when you're talking about banning travel to an entire continent

you look at the facts and you make a call based on the science, that is a fact-based approach to public policy

places like WND, with their own agendas, would rather have a fear-based approach to policy, so they can claim the correct, fact-based decision is the wrong decision

The fucking flu kills more people every year, is far more contagious, but we don't freak out when people have the flu on a jet because it only kills old people.

I knew what that article was gonna say before I even read it...u r so predictable nick :)

ur population needs a cull anyway, just roll with it

The fucking flu kills more people every year, is far more contagious, but we don't freak out when people have the flu on a jet because it only kills old people.

You're a dipshit. Flu is mild in 90% of people. Ebola has 70% mortality rate, and leaves you with permanent scarring and fucks you right up.

You can't say they're even close to being on the same level.

You're a dipshit. Flu is mild in 90% of people. Ebola has 70% mortality rate, and leaves you with permanent scarring and fucks you right up.

You can't say they're even close to being on the same level.

In the last few weeks ebola killed a guy in texas

In the last few weeks the flu killed over a thousand people across the us

ebola only causing havok in africa:
DO NOTHING ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM
2 ppl get ebola in US because we didnt do anything about the virus in africa:
OH MY GOD TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY PPL ITS GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD

gg

ebola only causing havok in africa:
DO NOTHING ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM
2 ppl get ebola in US because we didnt do anything about the virus in africa:
OH MY GOD TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY PPL ITS GOING TO DESTROY THE WORLD

gg

Exactly. Now that it's on home court, we need to take it seriously. I don't care about the Africans really.

u missed the point

if its something to take seriously, the containment should have happened immediately and at the source. The world's response to this has been anemic, and the economic impact if it truly spreads beyond the current 3 countries could be huge. also some more ppl would die.

getting all in a tussy cuz its now in the us given the low probability of the infection passing to people beyond nurses playing with infected blood and vomit is dumb

Last edited:
Back